Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warka Bank TV interview

Supporter and Investor!

Warka Bank TV interview

Can anyone translate??

Video for the tv interview that took place yesterday with Mr. Abbas Kamel in economic program (JD) on Iraqi channel

https://www.facebook.com/WarkaBank/v...6172542482394/

Supporter and Investor!
    yeah a translation would be nice lol. I'm hoping the comments on FB will pickup so we can get an idea of the video content. Warka is getting the propaganda out though!

Supporter and Investor!
    not much info in the comments section to this post on the Warka FB page, other than it looks like local Iraqis have been able to withdraw 400-500 thousand iqd a month or around 335-415 usd. not much but better than what we foreigners have been able to get lol

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    not much info in the comments section to this post on the Warka FB page, other than it looks like local Iraqis have been able to withdraw 400-500 thousand iqd a month or around 335-415 usd. not much but better than what we foreigners have been able to get lol
    For iraqi standards that is a lot of money. For Western standards indeed not that much.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Another Warka public press release needing translated on Warka FB site.

Supporter and Investor!
    yeah I see it's been shared a few times and some have asked for a translation so maybe we'll get one. From the comments I think it more about the share subscription

Supporter and Investor!
    this is an expanation of the article posted on the Warka FB page on 2 April,,, the explanation is given on the Iraq Warka Vicitms FB page - https://www.facebook.com/WarkaBank/p...location=group

It's an interview by a newspaper with one of Warka's managers. He says that Warka is working strongly for its rehabilitation and returning to normal business with good force. He says that a member of the Bunnia family has pumped in 45 billion Dinars for the payment of small deposits. He says that Warka has presented the real estates (means: houses & buildings) belonging to it as a guarantee for such rehabilitation (he says these real estates are worth 300 billion Dinars). He encourages depositors to transfer their deposits into shares in Warka. He's also saying that Warka wants to increase its capital from 150 to 250 billion Dinars.

Supporter and Investor!
    so a Bunnia family member put in about $37.5 million USD plus Warka Bank is using their Real Estate as collateral. Very interesting...
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 04-06-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Good news indeed, about time the Bunnia family stepped up to the plate, got my my buy orders in for Warka IPO, looking for 30mil.shares and together with my existing Warka holdings should bring me to approx. 50mil. and that's as much I am prepared to invest at the moment, all going well will reconsider more.

Warka should be going into AGM around 15th of this month if I am correct so hurry up and bring them on.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Good news indeed, about time the Bunnia family stepped up to the plate, got my my buy orders in for Warka IPO, looking for 30mil.shares and together with my existing Warka holdings should bring me to approx. 50mil. and that's as much I am prepared to invest at the moment, all going well will reconsider more.

Warka should be going into AGM around 15th of this month if I am correct so hurry up and bring them on.
    A lot of cervezas my friend