Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warka Alive & Kicking...................

Quote Originally Posted by vipor View Post
    2/13/2012... Sent in my request for account access renewal
    2/21/2012... Account access restored. (WOW, over a week! )

3/13/2012... Requested portfolio summary from Warka/ISX.
    3/27/2012... Sent reminder asking for summary as I still have not received any notice.
    4/2/2012... Still have not received any summary or emails indicating status.
    Ii also put in the same request to recheck ISX holdings and make funds transfer , yet nothing for over a month !!

Oh well I guess they saw me coming.......................

Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters

Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    Request made middle of FEB just been actioned!

No notice from them, but checked on my on line account.

Just have to wait and see how long before it arrives in my UK account

Last one took over 90 Days!!

Decided to leave small amount and put into CD should be a good year if they drop from 1166 to 1000 and then or just 3 zeroe lop and go to 1 to 1.

Hope next few years Shabs goes from 1 to 1 to 3 + for some extra Bonus!

Jsut hope Iraq does not implode .............

On another note do Warka still issue Debit cards??

And are they working or is that a sore subjeckt?

EB
    Bwahahahaha. Don't worry, I heard it will get there on Feb 30.
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Warka is still sending me email with stock shares and dividends. I got one today. My shares are under proxy. This is frustrating but this is something I feared after the economic collapse. Everyone wants their cash... mini-run on Warka bank by the Americans. I wanted to put my $$$ into my Roth.... might not be able to max it this year. Should;ve acted sooner. C'est la vie.
    Do you have the knowledge to survive the impending economic implosion?

Folks; Just be patient.Everything will be alright with Warka.You will not lose any money or your stocks in Warka.This is politics at it's worst (kinda like the US).Warka is owned by Al-Bunnia,a
    sunni),and the Maliki administration,which is Shiate,pull all goverment funds out of Warka bank,causing a liquidity crisis. Warka is still better funded than half the banks in Iraq.So,stay calm,and the "storm" will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBeluga View Post
    Kiss them goodbye, it's all over .............
    This is something you should have never gotten into.... You don't have what it takes to invest... I suggest you just pull the covers over your head and stay in bed... This will pass and ALL will be OK!!!!!!

I heard Okie flew a C-5 over and picked up all your dinars. They are safe (by proxy) in Oklahoma. All you have to do is e-mail him $500 and he will send you your 1000 dinars. LOL
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

It is going to be ok, boys and girls..just have faith..Extreme worldwide financial markets volatilities are ahead shortly after (may even before) 2012 presidential elections. I am sure Warka did what they had to do to minimize panic selling. Just hold on to your shorts. It is going to be a wild ride.
    Geeze, Royalbeluga, I leave you for a second, your wheels started to come off..take care.
    Last edited by dinarrv; 04-08-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deanswanson View Post
    This is something you should have never gotten into.... You don't have what it takes to invest... I suggest you just pull the covers over your head and stay in bed... This will pass and ALL will be OK!!!!!!
    Some know my sarcasm, I was being sarcastic I have no worries whatsoever about Warka ..... init2winit
    what, no blini?

Quote Originally Posted by dinarrv View Post
    It is going to be ok, boys and girls..just have faith..Extreme worldwide financial markets volatilities are ahead shortly after (may even before) 2012 presidential elections. I am sure Warka did what they had to do to minimize panic selling. Just hold on to your shorts. It is going to be a wild ride.
    Geeze, Royalbeluga, I leave you for a second, your wheels started to come off..take care.
    coming up to 5 years for me .... sarcasm has replaced concern and question
    what, no blini?

I will visit your country for the 2012 Olympics, starting July 25..This is of course after I take that hot air balloon ride over north pole as part of my arctic cruise off- shore excursion..Just hanging in there. Hopefully Investors will see light at the end of tunnel after world major powers taking care of Iran's issue.one way or another..
    coming up to 5 years for me .... sarcasm has replaced concern and question
    Last edited by dinarrv; 04-08-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Finally got a reply from them yesterday, that only took just over a month!

3/27/2012... Sent reminder asking for summary as I still have not received any notice.

4/17/2012... Still not a word from Warka.

I've experienced the same and have had some financial difficulties because of it. I could get upset (did at first) but Warka is under siege..Mr I and his fine assistants I'm sure are very, very busy. I've decided to give it some time..they should come out of this OK. Patience....and more patience is required.

congwatulations eb. you hab your own wittle fwoum bwy your swelf. wacky wabbit. he he he!

I have emailed Mr. I several times and now no communications. I have also emailed all official paperwork for a wire transfer back to the US and no answer. Not looking real great right now. Can't wait to try and liquidate all Warka ISX proxy holdings. What a complete joke. It's a nightmare just the same. Dealing with a third world arab country has been tragic to say the least. Should have never done it. Yes it's true I have buyer remorse after 6 long years.

4/17/2012... Sent another reminder asking for summary.
    4/19/2012... Finally received email from Mr. I as well as my summary from ISX.

A guy was walking along the street when he came upon a snake and the snake said pick me up! pick me up! I'm going to die in the street. The guy said if I pick you up you will bite me, so I won't.
    The snake said I will not bite you, please pick me up, the guy said no. The snake said please, please I won't bite you, so the guy picked up the snake and the snake bit him. The guy said you bit me, you bit me you said you wouldn't bite me. .............................

The snake said you knew what I was before you picked me up!!
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Everyone is responsible for their own actions, 100% to blame. Business is business dealers want to sell dinars and they will use every trick in the book but the choice is your own, 100%
    what, no blini?

Everyone is responsible for their own actions, 100% to blame. Business is business dealers want to sell dinars and they will use every trick in the book but the choice is your own, 100%
    Cant wait to get England. Wow fish and chips,Benny Hill and ManU.

Finally got an answer from Warka. Now we'll see if they'll actually perform the transfer. Next comes the Warka Proxy. This should be fun. Iraq is decades away from ever becoming a civil society that is capable of building businesses, a banking structure, and a government that actually works. It' the wild west on steroids! Problem is I'm not a muslim nor do I speak arabic. Tough to make money in that climate as an english speaking American.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast