Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3044 feedback

Supporter and Investor!
    James,

have you, in all this time, exchanged any correspondence with the 3044 address?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Same here using Apple Mail
    :movie::drink::cool-too:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    James,

have you, in all this time, exchanged any correspondence with the 3044 address?
    Yes 3044 is whom I have received emails from concerning my ISX shares. 12/21/2015

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,
    Shareholders Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Supporter and Investor!
    ok so now I would surmise the communication pathways are open and active, as my recent experience shows, as well as your inputs here.

The issue of "no response" now indicates that the point of origin of our correspondence needs to be reevaluated. This all relates to our duration time here in the waiting room. As many of us here have lurked for over 10 years with currency under the mattress collecting dust. In those 10, or more years, we have held on to our heritage e-mail providers, that still continue to function yes, but are at a level of system recognition or security that does not carry the weight it may have had back on day one.

I have seen the feedback on this issue from a few long duration dinar dreamers here, they have had "no response" comments, and point to Warka as being at fault. This may be a point to reconsider.

Warka is alive and well. They are indeed responding, and that news is fairly positive. Yes, what they do respond with is a bit generic, primitive and rudimentary, but we do see the line of communication is open. The on line access format has not changed much in 10 years, so there is much room for improvement there, but it is functional.

So I would suggest anyone who is sitting on the bleachers out there, and believe they are being ignored, its time to rethink your approach.

Thanks to everyone who assisted in this quest for information.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    I recently (10 April) received a response from Mr. K. Issa but from an ifrd@ email address. 3044 was in CC though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K. Issa
    Dear Sir,

Please note that this process according to standard procedures and guidelines takes approximately 8-12 weeks from the date of holding the general assembly meeting. The date of holding the general assembly meeting and the finalization of assembly procedures will be posted on our website news bulletin board well updating our fine shareholders.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virenque View Post
    I recently (10 April) received a response from Mr. K. Issa but from an ifrd@ email address. 3044 was in CC though.
    thanks for the info Virenque! I got an email with the 8-12 weeks in March but it didn't say "from the date of the General Assembly meeting" so I started counting from March.

So looks like a long ways to go yet regarding the capital shares. I hope they get the Mastercard back or corresponding banks issue fixed before that time and give us access to our money.

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    I might try a call to Warka just to get my account access straightened as the emails must not be getting through!