Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New post on Warka FB page 19 April 2018

Supporter and Investor!

New post on Warka FB page 19 April 2018

another new post on the Warka FB page though nothing on their website yet. I've asked on the Iraqi Warka Victimes FB page for a translation and will post any that happens. Can anyone here translate the 2 documents?

https://www.facebook.com/WarkaBank/p...type=3&theater

Supporter and Investor!
    translation of 1st page:

By Warka Bank for Investment and Financing, Department of Banking Awareness and Public Protection: According to the instructions of the Iraqi Central Bank concerning updating the clients' information, kindly visit us in order to update your information within a period of 60 days from the first of May 2018, otherwise your accounts will be frozen.

Supporter and Investor!
    apparently the other page is instructions for the client for when they go to fill out the forms at Warka Bank. how to give information, how to fill out the forms etc. Didn't get a number by number translation.

I'm going to email Mr Issa on sunday and see if this has anything to do with foreigners
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 04-19-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    so , from 1st may , we will all have to update our details ?

Can someone please translate the new warka facebook posting?

also

I still havent had any money deducted for the new warka capital increase

(also no mention on www.isx-iq.net )
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 04-19-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    I sent an email to Mr. Issa today and asked if any future announcements that were posted on FB could also be posted on there web page ( in English). I also asked if it were possible to post in English on FB as well.

Maybe if enough folks ask maybe they will work on that customer service.....

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I sent an email to Mr. Issa today and asked if any future announcements that were posted on FB could also be posted on there web page ( in English). I also asked if it were possible to post in English on FB as well.

Maybe if enough folks ask maybe they will work on that customer service.....
    I'll have to remember to add that in my email as well. I'm surprised there is still nothing on the Warka website,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    so , from 1st may , we will all have to update our details ?

Can someone please translate the new warka facebook posting?

also

I still havent had any money deducted for the new warka capital increase

(also no mention on www.isx-iq.net )
    I'm going to wait and see what response I get from mr I about the latest news on FB. We may get that "know your client" document Warka sent me before but it was in arabic and they never did send me an english version.

I read that someone had their proxy shares sold on 18 April and the money deposited into their account but the subscription share sale I don't expect to happen until the General Assembly meeting.

Supporter and Investor!
    My brother has a Warka account and did not re-up his info so I am waiting to hear if this happened to him as well. ~ I will post if so.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I must of had some shares not in good name because i got 1.5 mill.paid into account,had sent letter asking that all transfered over to me,

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I must of had some shares not in good name because i got 1.5 mill.paid into account,had sent letter asking that all transfered over to me,
    Do or did you ever own Baghdadsoft drinks ?
    If u did. Did you ever get ur dividends?