Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New post on Warka FB page 19 April 2018

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I must of had some shares not in good name because i got 1.5 mill.paid into account,had sent letter asking that all transfered over to me,
    did you look into the account and see what shares were sold? The post I read elsewhere had a table and if you translated the arabic it said different companiy names. The post says they were ISX shares, the poster doesn't say they proxy shares.

Supporter and Investor!
    I can verify that proxy shares have been sold and deposited into accounts at WARKA BANK. My brother had a few companies in proxy. He decided not to have them put in his good name. Therefore he was releasing them to be sold. Today he showed me three companies that were sold and then redeposited into his Warka account.

Supporter and Investor!
    thanks for the info James! With this being done maybe we are much closer to the General Assembly meeting and a grand re-opening for Warka!

Supporter and Investor!
    Hello James, We both joined in the Summer of 2004. I don't think that there are very many still active in '04. Anyway, thanks for passing down good information to everyone.
    James, Over the early years, I have purchased every Iraqi stock that was open for purchasing. I put every company stock in my name even though it seemed more expensive to do that. I believe that I should have hundreds or thousands of split shares on what I purchased back from the start. Please let me know what options may be available.
    Thanks James.
    Carter - (dinar shore)
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Hello James, We both joined in the Summer of 2004. I don't think that there are very many still active in '04. Anyway, thanks for passing down good information to everyone.
    James, Over the early years, I have purchased every Iraqi stock that was open for purchasing. I put every company stock in my name even though it seemed more expensive to do that. I believe that I should have hundreds or thousands of split shares on what I purchased back from the start. Please let me know what options may be available.
    Thanks James.
    Carter - (dinar shore)
    There have been many splits along the way. I tried my best to keep up with them. I think now that everyone who has requested their stock be put into their "good name" or now 14 years later into the ISX depository the tracking of this kind of things will be more automatic.
    Last summer when I asked for a share update from Warka I did notice several "more" shares in a few companies. I can only guess that those were from splits I had missed. All my other stocks were very close in the number of shares I thought I had purchased. After having an updated stock list I transferred all those stock to Al Karmal where it was easier to see them (daily viewing) unlike Warka who does not have any kind of ISX site for its customers to see their holding in real time.
    Recently I asked Al Karmal about a dividend from another bank and was told when the $ was given out they would collect it and put into my Karmal account. I do not think Warka has ever collected a dividend for me. And it that is true where did that money go?
    I also wonder if Warka ever collected splits from proxy share holders. All that is in the past now but I can see where Warka could of collected millions of side shares for itself.
    Once Warka relists their stock I will have that added to my Al Karmal portfolio. When I asked for my update last summer I asked Mr. Issa for my Warka total shares so I have an accurate amount.
    I too bought a lot of stocks back in the day and a few of those companies have gone belly up and no longer trade on the ISX. Currently there are about 50 companies listed trading but not that many actually do. The ISX http://www.isx-iq.net site has all the info you need to see what is still trading or is suspended.
    If your stock is in your name I would think you already have an ISX number. I would ask Warka for an updated stock list. When I received mine from Warka it was stamped from the ISX , no more excel spread sheets from Warka.
    Last edited by James; 04-21-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    I got this email from Mr Issa today regarding this matter. It does not pertain to foreigners living outside of Iraq. It is only for Iraqis and foreigners living in Iraq.

Dear Sir,

Accordance to the regulations set by the CBI local clients (Iraqi Clients and foreigners residing in Iraq ) are required to updated their information where no account will be frozen.

This matter related to clients with permanent and temporary residency in Iraq.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa
    Managing Director
    Senior Executive
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Supporter and Investor!
    Brazileiro

You are getting mail from Warka we see, what is the e mail address that is now responding to you, and was is the average lag time for a reply there?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    Brazileiro

You are getting mail from Warka we see, what is the e mail address that is now responding to you, and was is the average lag time for a reply there?
    I use these 2 emails for Mr Issa - mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com
    ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Response time has been good the last couple months. Usually the same day, before I didn't get a response many times unless for a password renew/reset.

Supporter and Investor!
    I am one of the longest members at Investors Iraq and Mr. Issa was always there to process my USD happily. He always used English on the process. Nothing but English on the stocks that hundreds bought like me. I no longer trust Iraq banks but I hope I can get half of what I paid in over the years. I hope that I am wrong but there is a smell in Iraq’s banks and stocks that can’t clear the room. Good luck to all of us.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    New messaģe posted on Warka FB site,needs translation anyone.???