March 19, 2012 - 8:10 p.m. {Total Visits: 249}

Vice President of Kurdistan: if the declaration of a Kurdish state my hands, I announced the day before tomorrow

Vice President of Kurdistan and leader of the Union Party Rasool if the declaration of a Kurdish state my hand I would have announced the day before tomorrow, adding the Messenger in a press statement that the issue of declaration of a Kurdish state is due to the Kurdish parliament, adding that the Kurds have struggled and fought a long time for self-determination and not reasonable to not be their own state,

he said, and about the rivalry between the two main Kurdish parties in the province denied the Messenger of the existence of any problems between the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by Jalal Talabani and the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani,

and acknowledged Vice President of Kurdistan, the existence of two governments in the region, the government in Arbil and the government in Sulaimaniya,

but apparently there is one government, also stressed the Messenger of the importance of establishing a national army of the province be professionally according to the systems and modern weapons and be away from the politicization and partisan,

the context is noteworthy that the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani accused the government of the Central Involvement of the Kurds through facilitate the smuggling of Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi accused out of the country.

He pointed out that regional authorities would not extradite because morality does not allow the Kurds to do so.

Barzani said in a speech on the occasion of the first conference for the youth of Kurdistan in Irbil and the anniversary of the Halabja massacre that the government of Baghdad, came as a result of the sacrifices of the Kurds and not accept to say give us this and conceals it.

As was described as a direct attack on the central government, Barzani said that there have not been brought to the failing Iraq what we offer to our people in Kurdistan and they want us to be like them.

Barzani said that oil contracts concluded by the region with international companies to explore for oil constitutional and that the province will continue its policy will not change it, indicating that the problem is not the constitutionality of the contracts, but is that the authorities in Baghdad does not want to Kurdistan to evolve, and threatened the President of Kurdistan, what he called the choice of resistance If the acquisition of the rights of the Kurds, he said.

The new head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, his attack on the Iraqi politicians once my brother on the eighteenth of this month, stressing that the people in Baghdad believe they are the rulers of Iraq and they want to issue a decision on their own.

Barzani said at a joint news conference with the President of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim in Erbil that there are people who showed up in Baghdad, Iraq's rulers believe they are trying to exclusivity and the decisions and the others to Ayanon something, Barzani said that these people do not want to Kurdistan to evolve