Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sold out and very frustrated....

Supporter and Investor!

Sold out and very frustrated....

I was in the process of getting shares put into my name... i was waiting for docs to be verified... i got sold out... im VERY frustrated... however i was only sold out of a fraction of what i owned... at big losses.... im so mad its insane... i have no idea what my next move should be... i really want to keep my money invested in Iraq because im young (30) and i believe in the future of the middle east.. FAR future... but i dont know what my next move should be... im still weeks away from getting the needed docs to trade on the ISX... does anyone else have any ideas?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    I wrote the following email...

To Whom It May Concern,

12 years of holding on and in 60 days you guys sell out all the hard work I did buying into your countries top companies. Im very disappointed and frustrated in how you did that and how little notice you gave your clients... especially the ones who HELD FOR SO LONG... I have no idea what to do next. Can i have the money wired to my account? Can i repurchase shares in the ISX... Can you please help me this is crazy.. 12 year client... 50,000+ USD and this is how im treated? Please advise.
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    what happen to all of our free shares.... i had 250,000,000 shares of warka... what happens to that.. im so damn confused right now and i have no idea who to ask or how to get help. Thanks...

Supporter and Investor!
    me too !!! (damn 147k in warka, you are brave !!)

Supporter and Investor!
    years of building...

Supporter and Investor!
    Hey Mike032588
    I understand what your saying. When I saw Warka's webpage post stating clients had 15 days to get authorization complete. I said to myself .... not happening. I went through all that years ago and it took ... TIME .

I know of someone who lived in that area (Washington) and did all this in person. I hope they were able to make the deadline.

I also have friends who called the Iraqi Consultant and found out the lady who handle those things had quit or was gone. I'm waiting to hear if their paper work was delivered to Warka on time or if they too were part of this sell off.

As far as Warka shares... they aren't trading so when they do (again) you should get hopefully at least $1.00 per share. (I say that IMO I have no proof).

One thing you could do is start over with a different broker and start buying again. The bank stocks are very low right now and there are a hand full of industry stock right now trading. I use Al Karmal and would be glad to share that info with you if you like. This is probably not what you want to hear but it might be a way to cover some of your losses over all.

Again I feel for you. I doubt you will get a reply since Warka will say it was announced although with an unrealistic deadline for foreign investors.

Supporter and Investor!
    $1 a share would be awesome

Supporter and Investor!
    Warka closed at 1.40 or so and they offered shares at $1.00 to raise dividends, so that is how I came up with that amount.

Supporter and Investor!
    Wonder where warka will slot into the following list

https://www.relbanks.com/worlds-top-banks/market-cap

Supporter and Investor!
    Mike,
    Back in the day when it was originally announced that shares could be put into your name I jumped on it. I also received both splits and Dividends that were posted to my Warka Bank account so I feel I am sitting very well. Lick your wounds and move on. If it makes you feel better I lost $250,000 in a community bank in the good ol USA which had done everything right but the feds pushed them out and forced all the money into the too big to fail banks who did everything wrong. Welcome to America. At least Warka has a second chance.
    Your young and chances are smart enough to rebound. Life's good.
    Adoption is a reason to be Thankful.