Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Need cash - can do an internal warka account transfer of iqd

I got a response from Mr Issa today that an internal transfer of IQD can be done from one warka clients account to another warka clients account. Warka Bank would need a transfer request form and a copy both persons ID's.

I had asked if this was possible due to a personal financial problem and I need to get some cash in my US or Canadian bank account by the end of May. What I would like to do is transfer some IQD from my Warka account to your Warka account, then you transfer funds from your non-Warka bank to my US or Canadian bank account. Looking to transfer from $1k - $5k USD worth of IQD. I am more than willing to negotiate on the exchange rate if anyone is interested.

If interested please send me a pm and we can email specifics.

TIA, Brazileiro

Supporter and Investor!
    Brazileiro,

I myself can not assist you with a transfer like this. I am more interested in e-mail traffic data on this.

Would you be able to share info related on response times from Warka on this. Such as how long ago you sent this request, and how long it took to get a response like you mentioned you just received something back today directly from Mr. I.?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    Brazileiro,

I myself can not assist you with a transfer like this. I am more interested in e-mail traffic data on this.

Would you be able to share info related on response times from Warka on this. Such as how long ago you sent this request, and how long it took to get a response like you mentioned you just received something back today directly from Mr. I.?
    Crazyfrank,

I sent it this morning around 10am Baghdad time and got a response from Mr Issa about 2 hours later. The response came from his email address - ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Hope this helps you

Supporter and Investor!
    wow that is amazing,............. a response from Mr. I's office within 2 hours??????? that's gotta be some sort of record I dare say.

I would believe based on that data, there may be some help your you needs there on a transfer if you get any takers on that then !
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Warka will probably be back and open for business after the General Assembly meeting. That's my take on everything that has been posted online, their website, FB, emails etc. But we know how slow things move in Iraq lol.
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 04-30-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    wow unfortunately for me no interest shown at this time. Almost the start of may so I still have some time... And I am willing to negotiate the exchange rate
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 04-30-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Please post rate you are offering

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Please post rate you are offering
    I'm willing to negotiate a rate both persons can live with. Interest on cash in account isn't much right now so I'd have to look at giving an exchange rate that would give a lot better return. I'd look at 20-25% above the approxmate official 1200-1 rate so that would be around 1400-1500 iqd per USD.
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 04-30-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    I'm willing to negotiate a rate both persons can live with. Interest on cash in account isn't much right now so I'd have to look at giving an exchange rate that would give a lot better return. I'd look at 20-25% above the approxmate official 1200-1 rate so that would be around 1400-1500 iqd per USD.
    if someone has a different rate in mind, I'd consider it. A pm can be sent to me with rate and amount a person will exchange with me.

Supporter and Investor!
    looks like this isn't going to happen. No pm with a rate and amount. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone as we wait for Warka to re-open. And next week Ramadan starts and we know how much gets done during that time lol.