Thread: More Details of New Iraqi Dinars (If AKnews reports it, is it a rumor?)

Default More Details of New Iraqi Dinars (If AKnews reports it, is it a rumor?)

Iraq signed a contract with four foreign companies to producing paper and coin variants of the new currency from the beginning of next year

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/201...-iraqi-dinars/

Sounds like super secret currency being produced, and it probably will be. Anyone interested in buying not "new", but "newer" Iraqi dinar, with TWICE the RV potential? Kind of like 5 minute abs...just as good, and takes a minute less

Bones,
    Scotty,
    Spock
    We... have so... little time.
    Must... get... to the... transporter to... find out... the answer.

Red face I am buying more

Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    Iraq signed a contract with four foreign companies to producing paper and coin variants of the new currency from the beginning of next year

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/201...-iraqi-dinars/

Sounds like super secret currency being produced, and it probably will be. Anyone interested in buying not "new", but "newer" Iraqi dinar, with TWICE the RV potential? Kind of like 5 minute abs...just as good, and takes a minute less

SMOKESCREEN. We knew articles like this would come out right before we became mega rich. My dinar pumper told me so. I need to buy more dinar at twice the value now before they all run out.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    SMOKESCREEN. We knew articles like this would come out right before we became mega rich. My dinar pumper told me so. I need to buy more dinar at twice the value now before they all run out.
    Really, Dinar will run out, I think so? CBI is slowly nipping the dinars out of the market , without our knowledge. what u think ?

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Humble in otherwords I think cash holders might be screwed unless they have accounts in Iraq. What do you think is happening..

Quote Originally Posted by MEALTICKET View Post
    Humble in otherwords I think cash holders might be screwed unless they have accounts in Iraq. What do you think is happening..
    MT I sent a email to Credit Bank of Iraq about getting a visa card on 22 Dec 2011. I was contacted by International Relations at NBK telling me that they would not be issuing any debit card and visa cards until April 2012.