Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baghdad Soft Drinks

Supporter and Investor!

Baghdad Soft Drinks

Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) held its AGM* today (May 3, 2018). In the meeting, the company approved 2017 annual financial results, decided to distribute 10% cash dividend (IQD0.10 dividend per share, 2.5% dividend yield) and approved importing and installing a mechanical inventory for vertical inventory storage, establishing new Aquafina production line and a new soft drinks production line for cans. In addition, IBSD is planning to discuss the following issues in its next general meeting: increasing its capital from IQD177.3 bn to IQD200.0 bn through bonus issue; establishing a factory in Basra to be able to dominate the market in the six southern provinces and purchasing Northern Soft Drinks Company to control the province of Mosul; and exporting Aquafina to neighboring countries.

Supporter and Investor!
    I have yet to recieve 1 penny og dividends from my Baghdad soft drinks shares

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    How do you check for cash dividends and capital increases?

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    I had about 7 million shares of Pepsi..... and I only got $3000 put into my account from Warka selling all of my shares.... 20 million shares all together !!

UPDATE !!! they must have not sold all of my shares when I first looked !! I now have $16,000 in my account ! ....
    Last edited by oldskiier; 05-03-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    I wrote Karmal and they said when shares are posted I’ll receive them. I’m still waiting for any shares from any company.
    I can’t say what Warak will do but I think everyone being on the ISX together shares like this would be credited automatically.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi oldskiier,

This is dinar shore. Can you able to withdraw any of that $16,000 that is in account? Thanks for a response.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    How do you check for cash dividends and capital increases?

Via isx-iq website over the years

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    I had about 7 million shares of Pepsi..... and I only got $3000 put into my account from Warka selling all of my shares.... 20 million shares all together !!

UPDATE !!! they must have not sold all of my shares when I first looked !! I now have $16,000 in my account ! ....
    Wow

7,000,000 shares = 28,000,000 iqd = $23,000 usd
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 05-04-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    I don't think your math is correct, he has 7 million shares of Pepsi...the rest are probably a lot lower, especially if they are bank stocks. The ISX has a long term red down arrow, too much corruption.

Supporter and Investor!
    26 April Pepsi closed at 4 iqd. Here is a link to recent closing prices.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/port...Tab=0&search=1