Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baghdad Soft Drinks

Supporter and Investor!

sold all mine too

Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    Received payment for all my ibsd shares held in proxy on april 30
    they sold all mine too. ISX never replied to my emails about my documentation. Still have a bunch of other companies they haven't sold off yet.
    Rest In Peace Mary
    I miss you very very much:crying:
    6-9-60 7-19-08

Supporter and Investor!
    I just looked myself, and YES!! I am seeing they have sold off Summer, Baghdad, and credit bank shares on me?????? It was a bit tricky to see what has happened aside from the funds were deposited. If you select to print and or save the file, there then is a way to copy and paste the memo transaction description and paste it into google translate and read what has happened each time, but I am pissed now myself!!

I am sending word off to Mr. I today to ask them to cease and desist all such transactions, wish me luck!!
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    ok I have done my due diligence, and sent off a cease and desist mail, to each and every possible version of all WARKA address's.

If they are indeed selling off our holdings that were suppose to all be in our good name by now without any notifications, we are all in trouble.

The only thing that may salvage this situation is that long, long ago when this all became an option, and we closed on ISX orders. Someone in Warka actually did their job and sent out actual copies of the stock certificates with our good names on them. They then quickly got lazy and just sent out a MS spread sheet with numbers.

If you have been here that long as well, its time to look at your old old emails and see if you also have the actual certificates still in memory or "old mail". As if they challenge me and say they never received embassy paper work to put stock in our good names, then these actual certificates would show proof they are wrong, aye?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

Warka Proxy Shares to ISX

Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    So did anyone besides me actually send the original signed documents from the Secretary of State that they had requested besides me? I think this is the reason everyone had their shares sold off. They wanted the original documents to be sent in not an email or copy.
    I sent in a copy of my US Passport and driver's license signed by me on PDF to Al Warka twice on 24 January and then again the third time on 28 January.

They responded on 29 January, several days after my original emails, with the usual form letter saying that the ISX had asked that 'clear colored copy of my US Passport certified by the Iraqi Embassy or Consulate' be sent to them by email and afterwards, follow up by sending the original documents (as well as the other form letter listing three sample of my signatures) by FedEx or some other carrier to Al Warka Bank in Baghdad, Iraq.

After jumping thru all kinds of hoops driving back and forth from Baltimore, MD to Washington, DC several times, I finally got everything taken care of by 8 February, and sent all notarized and certified copies of everything they requested by email on 10 February 2018 and then again on 11 February 2018. I followed up by sending the original documents by FedEx on Monday, 12 February with an estimated date of arrival on 20 February.

I know that they received everything they requested including the original 'hard copies' of the notarized and certified copies of everything they requested by the US State Department and the Iraqi Consulate because FedEx acknowledged that Al Warka received it thru their online system. It took eight days to get to Baghdad from the USA.

I honestly don't see how I could have missed any deadline except for the hard copies not arriving within the 15 day time limit and I don't see how that would have been physically possible. The email with certified copies of the everything they asked for arrived with 14 days of their last email dated 29 January. The hard copies arrived within 22 days of them notifying me by email of the need to send them everything they requested.

The bottom line is I've done everything they requested, but they still refused to acknowledge receiving anything from me except for the email acknowledging that they received the copy of my US Passport and driver's license on 29 January.

Something that continues to amaze me is that they posted a nice fat bundle of what looks like dividends to my cash account, but I can't tell if it's dividends or if they've started selling off my stock shares held in proxy. I expect it's the former, but it would be nice if they finally answered my emails asking for confirmation on the arrival of my documents after three months of this dog and pony show.

Anyhow, if this 'swing for fences' effort pays off, it will constitute a very nice retirement savings account, providing that I live that long.

Like Fox Mulder and Dana Scully would say, 'The truth is out there somewhere...'

Just my 2 dinars worth.

investindinar
    Last edited by investindinar; 05-11-2018 at 02:02 AM.
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    if you see anything that looks like this................

ء بیعMAIN اسھم - مصرف الائتمان.................. it translates into this........... Sell Bank of Credit

and if you see an balance increase on that same day, yep they sold it off !!!

Google translate web page........... https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-11-2018 at 02:53 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    Today 28/5/2018 received in my name stock list from isx 3044 all correct as last list received

still waiting for the rest of proxy sales received 4 lots so far

cheers to all

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    Today 28/5/2018 received in my name stock list from isx 3044 all correct as last list received

still waiting for the rest of proxy sales received 4 lots so far

cheers to all
    Tipawin,

The your ISX report you received recently, did you specifically request one? or did it just suddenly arrive? also if you did specifically request it, approximately how long did it take for a response to arrive?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi Frank
    I originally asked for the report back in February was going to request it again 31/5 but it just landed without prompting them.

Cheers
    Tipawin

Supporter and Investor!
    ok thanks Tipawin,

You may have read a few other posts in different threads here on the forum, where we are asking for Warka mail data on responses and time frames.

We are seeing some good information trickle out as people expand on their own personal recent experiences. So far I would say the overall data is positive, that Warka is working on getting the accounts up to date, and regrettably kicking peeps in the butt, to poop or get off the can about proxy shares. As its been way long enough time now for peeps to have already submitted/committed to get their own ducks in a row and lock in the holdings. As there seems to be indications that the train may ready to leave the station, and its time to get on board or be left behind aye?

Response times seem delayed, but we see a consistent pattern. Yes, they need to do this all to get their stock listed back on the ISX, that's a positive thing for the bank and for most of us.

So basically we see Warka is cleaning house in preparation for...................... something. Now we know they have been cleared to relist back on the ISX, pending a general assembly meeting TBD, that's certainly a prime motivation. Beyond that, do they know something else??????? there is the basis of speculation we may never know, until something happens, but that is why this forum is here.

Thanks for your input, and if there is anyone else out there lurking please share your experiences as well !!
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-30-2018 at 02:32 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I wrote Karmal and they said when shares are posted Iíll receive them. Iím still waiting for any shares from any company.
    I canít say what Warak will do but I think everyone being on the ISX together shares like this would be credited automatically.
    I wrote Al Karmal to track down past profits from Commercial Bank. I had read where the company was giving profits to their shareholders. Below is what I received. All those years as a Warka customer I never had profits put into my account...
    Thank you Al Karmal http://isx-karmal.com/

12/06/2018 12/06/2018 Receipt Voucher 187 profits of BCOI/2014 35,043
    12/06/2018 12/06/2018 Receipt Voucher 187 profits of BCOI/2013 39,290
    12/06/2018 12/06/2018 Receipt Voucher 187 profits of BCOI/2015 27,610