Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Baghdad Soft Drinks

Supporter and Investor!
    Kickabuck. Do we need to have the share certificates when shares are already in our good name? I want Al Karmal to get my shares from Al Warka so Al Karmal can sell them for me you see.

Supporter and Investor!
    Kadeda if I may ask do you have an account with Al Karmal?

If so have you transferred all your Warka ( ISX shares) to Al Karmal?

Once this is done then you would be able to buy or sell shares through Al Karmal regardelless of the company as long as the company is trading on the ISx at the time your are wanting to sell.

Supporter and Investor!
    James, I have an account with Al Karmal and Al Warka for stocks. I hope Al Karmal can extract my shares from Al Warka (they are in my good name). But I don't think I have the share certificates so I don't know if those are necessary. I have an account in the IDC for Al Warka stocks.

Supporter and Investor!
    Only thing you will need to do is request Karmal to transfer your stock shares from your Warka account.

I would ask Warka to provide you with a current balance of your shares prior to the transfers.. Once you have a working copy to compare to what was sent to Karmal. I do not know when the last time you had a current stock balance report from Warka was why I was suggesting.

After said shares are now with Karmal you can liquidate as you see fit.
    Last edited by James; 08-10-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    James, that's so helpful, thanks. Al Warka had given me a list 9 years ago. So thats about 90% of what I have with them.I will do my best to get access to my online account too.