Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baghdad Soft Drinks

Supporter and Investor!
    LOL Brazileiro, Will-it-happen changed his math Tricky Guy. That's still a LOT of Pepsi shares...too bad he was forced to sell, seems like one of the better ISX stocks, from Rabee's site:

Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) held its AGM on May 3, 2018

Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) held its AGM* on May 3, 2018. In the meeting, the
    company approved 2017 annual financial results, decided to distribute 10% cash
    dividend (IQD0.10 dividend per share, 2.5% dividend yield) and approved
    importing and installing a mechanical inventory for vertical inventory storage,
    establishing new Aquafina production line and a new soft drinks production line
    for cans. In addition, IBSD is planning to discuss the following issues in its
    next general meeting: increasing its capital from IQD177.3 bn to IQD200.0 bn
    through bonus issue; establishing a factory in Basra to be able to dominate the
    market in the six southern provinces and purchasing Northern Soft Drinks Company
    to control the province of Mosul; and exporting Aquafina to neighboring
    countries.

Supporter and Investor!
    Received payment for all my ibsd shares held in proxy on april 30

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    Received payment for all my ibsd shares held in proxy on april 30

Explain pls?

Have your holdings been liquidated ? I have IBSD in proxy and they are still in proxy
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 05-04-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    So did anyone besides me actually send the original signed documents from the Secretary of State that they had requested besides me? I think this is the reason everyone had their shares sold off. They wanted the original documents to be sent in not an email or copy.

Supporter and Investor!
    I sent my originals many,many years ago.

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes all bagdad soft drinks shares held in proxy sold and cash in warka account

cheers all

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    Yes all bagdad soft drinks shares held in proxy sold and cash in warka account

cheers all

did you put in a request to sell them ?

Supporter and Investor!
    I originally sent to warka a request to transfer all my proxy stocks into my good name as per their instruction on their website

this request must not have been received by the due date

they have also credited my account with 2 other amounts

the information is in arabic so i dont know what they relate to they are only small amounts so i will just wait till i get an update from isx

I AM HAPPY WITH THE 4.00 DINAR PER SHARE I DONT THINK IBSD WILL MOVE UPWARDS THEY HAD A TOP OF 6.00 DINAR IN 2005 THEN COLAPSED

AL BUNNIA OWNS IBSD AND I THINK THE PRICE RISE WAS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR WARKA CAPITAL INCREASE IF YOU CAN SELL THEN SELL

FYI I PURCHASED BAGDAD SOFT DRINKS 14/5/2007 0.95 DINAR PER SHARE 4.00 DINAR = NICE PROFIT
    Last edited by tipawin; 05-05-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    So did anyone besides me actually send the original signed documents from the Secretary of State that they had requested besides me? I think this is the reason everyone had their shares sold off. They wanted the original documents to be sent in not an email or copy.
    I sent in the originals with the gold seal and signed by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...maybe that's where all the corruption started

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    I sent in the originals with the gold seal and signed by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...maybe that's where all the corruption started
    Hummm.. Possibly. Lol

I sent mine and it was signed by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. I currently have all my stock with Al Karmal but never had a problem with Warka and shares in my good name.