Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Western Zagros Resources ..Here is another play for Iraq

Default Western Zagros Resources ..Here is another play for Iraq

Western Zagros WZGRF is another Iraqi play that I personally have been in for just a short time.. A Canadian bases Resource company in the Western Zagros region of Kurdistan was one of the early arrivals into the region and has several blocks that they are developing..I am not at all pumping this stock but it was easy to buy from my Ameritrade acct and has done well in the past few weeks.. Please read up on the risk but it seems as risky as what we have seen with the ISX and or Warka which I am in heavily.. You tube has a few interesting segments on it and the company does have a fairly nice websight.. Abu Dhabi National Energy Company TAQA has a 20 persent ownership in the company..Please do some reserch on this but it may be another play with some longterm leverage..I am not a pumper so please feel free to punch some holes in this or some up with some others.. As far as risk.. I own Warka stock so I dont scare easily.. Thanks

Thanks C A. Will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by c a View Post
    western zagros wzgrf is another iraqi play that i personally have been in for just a short time.. A canadian bases resource company in the western zagros region of kurdistan was one of the early arrivals into the region and has several blocks that they are developing..i am not at all pumping this stock but it was easy to buy from my ameritrade acct and has done well in the past few weeks.. Please read up on the risk but it seems as risky as what we have seen with the isx and or warka which i am in heavily.. You tube has a few interesting segments on it and the company does have a fairly nice websight.. Abu dhabi national energy company taqa has a 20 persent ownership in the company..please do some reserch on this but it may be another play with some longterm leverage..i am not a pumper so please feel free to punch some holes in this or some up with some others.. As far as risk.. I own warka stock so i dont scare easily.. Thanks

c a good play... The stock is trading only under 90 cents...i'm on it...thanks for the tip...how much was it when you bought in? I frankly think this stock is set to explode cause i iraq will be a major play once iran goes up in smoke... Is this pink sheet stock too?

Quote Originally Posted by MEALTICKET View Post
    Is this pink sheet stock too?
    The pink sheets I'm familiar with have a ticker symbol that ends in .PK, this looks like one, very interesting stock.

I think I pick up a 1000 shares....I think it's the best way to play Iraq oil now...We can get it for under 1 dollar too...ITS A NO BRAINER

Post Buying now.play iraq oil...

Quote Originally Posted by C A View Post
    Western Zagros WZGRF is another Iraqi play that I personally have been in for just a short time.. A Canadian bases Resource company in the Western Zagros region of Kurdistan was one of the early arrivals into the region and has several blocks that they are developing..I am not at all pumping this stock but it was easy to buy from my Ameritrade acct and has done well in the past few weeks.. Please read up on the risk but it seems as risky as what we have seen with the ISX and or Warka which I am in heavily.. You tube has a few interesting segments on it and the company does have a fairly nice websight.. Abu Dhabi National Energy Company TAQA has a 20 persent ownership in the company..Please do some reserch on this but it may be another play with some longterm leverage..I am not a pumper so please feel free to punch some holes in this or some up with some others.. As far as risk.. I own Warka stock so I dont scare easily.. Thanks
    [B]I'm so excited about this company. I have listened to there conferences and read the pdf's about their findings...Can someone assure me that a US investor can buy shares thru Scottrade or Fidelity???[/
    Last edited by MEALTICKET; 04-02-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Gulf Keystone Petroleum LON:GKP is the best Kurdistan based oil exploration company by miles. They have to date found over 10.5bn barrels of oil in place, which is the biggest find for decades and the Shaikan field is tipped to double it's OIP to over 20bn barrels of oil in place with a 35% recovery factor. It has 3 other fields, Ber Bahr is tipped to be 1.5 x Shaikan and Sheikh Adi is tipped to be 0.5 x Shaikan. The last block Akri Bijeel has 2.4bn barrels of oil in place but GKP has a small stake in this and has put the block up for sale. There are rumours that Chevron, Total, Exxon, Sinopec, KNOC are all after GKP but the only thing holding them back is politics and the O&G Law in particular. GKP will at minimum give a 5 fold return but likely to be much more. I have a lot of money invested in this. There are a lot of PI's in the UK invested in GKP.
    Last edited by precious_maj; 04-02-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Mealticket
    I am sure you will be able to purchase this Canadian based company.. I had to call Ameritrad for the correct ticker but they were able to hook me up in no time.. I think this is a long term play but am also equally excited and have been adding to my stash every month.. I feel we are in early..

Mealticket
    I am sure you will be able to purchase this Canadian based company.. I had to call Ameritrad for the correct ticker but they were able to hook me up in no time.. I think this is a long term play but am also equally excited and have been adding to my stash every month.. I feel we are in early..

Quote Originally Posted by C A View Post
    Mealticket
    Yes!!!! JUST LIKE WARKA.... THIS COMPANY HAS SHOWED IT CAN REBOUND TOO AFTER THE MISHAP ON THE DEREK IN 2010... I WOUND WHAT THE POTENIAL ON A STOCK LIKE THIS...I'M THINKING IF IT DOES ANYTHING LIKE HALF THE OIL MAJORS THEN THIS COULD BE A 10 TO 30 DOLLAR STOCK EASY IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS...WHAT DO YOU THINK...SURELY THE BIG BOYS HAVE NOT PICKED UP ON IT YET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by precious_maj View Post
    Gulf Keystone Petroleum LON:GKP is the best Kurdistan based oil exploration company by miles. They have to date found over 10.5bn barrels of oil in place, which is the biggest find for decades and the Shaikan field is tipped to double it's OIP to over 20bn barrels of oil in place with a 35% recovery factor. It has 3 other fields, Ber Bahr is tipped to be 1.5 x Shaikan and Sheikh Adi is tipped to be 0.5 x Shaikan. The last block Akri Bijeel has 2.4bn barrels of oil in place but GKP has a small stake in this and has put the block up for sale. There are rumours that Chevron, Total, Exxon, Sinopec, KNOC are all after GKP but the only thing holding them back is politics and the O&G Law in particular. GKP will at minimum give a 5 fold return but likely to be much more. I have a lot of money invested in this. There are a lot of PI's in the UK invested in GKP.

Problem IS THOSE SHARES ARE NOT UNDER 1 DOLLAR...WESTERNZARGOS HAS ALL UPSIDE FOR THE RETAIL SMALL GUY THAT WANTS TO HIT IT BIG!!!! I WE HAVE FOUND OUR PLAY IN FOR IRAQ OIL IN ZARGOS!!!!!

precious_maj

This stock is trading well above beans and cornbread at 260 pounds which is well over 10 bucks USD last i check

There's a storm brewing over those oilfields...play the position, but risks are very high.

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...=1cefa69d2e&e=[UNIQID]

Read the whole article, but relative info starts here: >> WesternZagros climbs 18% on oil find.

Quote Originally Posted by MEALTICKET View Post
    precious_maj

This stock is trading well above beans and cornbread at 260 pounds which is well over 10 bucks USD last i check
    The stock is trading at 260 PENCE, which is 2.60 GBP. This is 4.16 USD. I don't know where you got your conversion from.

Your comment regarding GKP shares not being under 1 USD is irrelevant to any investor. The share price is the market cap divided by the number of shares, you shouldn't get too fixated on the share price. The share price of GKP has risen from 5 PENCE to a high of 450 PENCE and has now consolidated at 260 PENCE, which are already good returns for those that got in early 2009.

The investor is only interested in a return on investment and GKP has the most potential. You'd have great difficulty to find another company that has as much potential as GKP in terms of finding oil in place. GKP could probably have 60bn barrels of oil but possibly a lot more. There is a tender for twin pipelines that will carry 500k barrels per day to Turkey, this would give GKP 1m daily capacity. This is truly world class. Chevron are producing 1.8m barrels per day and look at their market cap.

GKP will not be able to continue with all the oil it has found, hence the reason super majors are circling around it. It's only these super majors that can extract this oil at the rate the Kurdish region would want. It could be GKP that gives the Kurds independence.

Sorry for the rant but I love this company.
    Last edited by precious_maj; 04-03-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Here's a link to a bulletin board I am a member of.

http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/deta...scussion&it=le

Click on the 50+ votes and you will be amazed at the knowledge and expertise PI's have on this company.

Gulf Keystone Petroleum is another great play, however at the time I invested, GKP was up double from the prior week on speculation of a takeover only and not based on anything else. They denied they were in talks with a suitor but by then the stock had gone up and priceced me out of the market for them and since then the stock price has flowndered up and down. I think the leverage that I am looking for is in Zagros buying in at .67ish. I intend to keep buying heavily were it is price wise and look for a great future. Both are good plays but both are long term.. Thanks

Buying more Western Zagros next week when I get paid.. Was hoping it would fall alittle more..

Default How to play Iraq oil for pennies on the dollar-Westernzargos is it!!!

AFTER INVESTING IN THE DINAR, IRAQ STOCKS, I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO FIGURE OUR HOW TO BUY A SHARE IN OIL REVNUE... IFF MEMBERS I THINK THIS IS IT... WESTERNZARGOS HAS BEEN IN THE KURDSTIAN AREA SINCE 2005 AND WERE THE 4TH COMPANY TO GET A CONTRACT. THEY HAVE NOT HAD ANY DOWN TIME, NO ATTACKS, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE...THEY HAVE SALES CONTRACTS EXPLAINED HERE IN THE VIDEO...NICE VIDEO EXPLAINING THERE ACTIVITY...

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DINAR AND ISX HOLDER BUY NOW!!!! THE COMPANY TRADES UNDER 1.00 .... I LIKE THE ODDS OF THEM BEING A 10 DOLLAR OR MORE STOCK......

Last edited by MEALTICKET; 04-08-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Thumbs up Iraqi oil company for sale on stock market now under 1 dollar!!!! Buy now

AFTER INVESTING IN THE DINAR, IRAQ STOCKS, I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO FIGURE OUR HOW TO BUY A SHARE IN OIL REVNUE... IFF MEMBERS I THINK THIS IS IT... WESTERNZARGOS HAS BEEN IN THE KURDSTIAN AREA SINCE 2005 AND WERE THE 4TH COMPANY TO GET A CONTRACT. THEY HAVE NOT HAD ANY DOWN TIME, NO ATTACKS, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE...THEY HAVE SALES CONTRACTS EXPLAINED HERE IN THE VIDEO...NICE VIDEO EXPLAINING THERE ACTIVITY...
    I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DINAR AND ISX HOLDER BUY NOW!!!! THE COMPANY TRADES UNDER 1.00 .... I LIKE THE ODDS OF THEM BEING A 10 DOLLAR OR MORE STOCK......

FYI...
    WZGRF is not available through ShareBuilder.

Due to a lack of market transparency, this company is designated as an "OTC Pink – No Information" stock by OTC Markets (the primary quotation service for over-the-counter trading). The company is not able or willing to provide disclosure to the public markets. Investing with this company is like driving with your eyes closed – and just as risky. Publicly traded companies that are not willing to provide information to investors should be treated with suspicion and their securities should be considered highly risky.
    "There are plenty of reasons NOT to buy the Iraqi dinar this year, and plenty of great reasons to buy renminbi instead. So I say stick to the currencies that have value, and leave the dinar for the speculators who don’t know any better." Sean Hyman
    Editor, Currency Cross Trader

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast