Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Execute Equity Order

Just checked in on my online account and see several "execute equity orders" and deposits in IQD into my account now is this Warka selling off my proxy shares ? As my paperwork has been in place and over half of my shareholdings were transferred into my name around 5 years ago in fact received my iraq stock exchange account inventory of shares today of the shares transferred already into my name so bit confused if this is the proxy sell off

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlad View Post
    "execute equity orders"
    sounds like it to me. The "execute equity order" sounds familiar, similar to what others have said when theirs were sold. Are you able to translate the arabic to see what shares were sold....

Supporter and Investor!
    no wont let me copy and paste dropped a message to mr I as he seems to be the only one who answers at present just find it strange that i have had my documentation in place for years and have asked for years for my shares to be transferred out of proxy and if this is the proxy shares being now sold bit pissed off if it is

Supporter and Investor!
    i put in a sell order 4 days ago, still no acnowledgement

Supporter and Investor!
    I posted this earlier inside another thread, yes there is a way to translate it, you need to either select to print or download a hard copy, then copy and paste the description of the transfer into google translate, it works !!

I was besides myself when I saw its true and they are selling off shares...... I hope this helps....

ok I have done my due diligence, and sent off a cease and desist mail, to each and every possible version of all WARKA address's.

If they are indeed selling off our holdings that were suppose to all be in our good name by now without any notifications, we are all in trouble.

The only thing that may salvage this situation is that long, long ago when this all became an option, and we closed on ISX orders. Someone in Warka actually did their job and sent out actual copies of the stock certificates with our good names on them. They then quickly got lazy and just sent out a MS spread sheet with numbers.

If you have been here that long as well, its time to look at your old old emails and see if you also have the actual certificates still in memory or "old mail". As if they challenge me and say they never received embassy paper work to put stock in our good names, then these actual certificates would show proof they are wrong, aye?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    crazyfrank, I feel you. I got all my stock certs and a paper trail from 2005 to present. And still can't get password to access my account. I transferred all mine to Al Karmal securities. I hope Warka works this stuff out.

Supporter and Investor!
    yes i have the electronic and paper copies of all my certificates however it seems that from the Iraqi stock exchange inventory report only a third of my shareholdings were ever transferred over into my name i have every email share cert document and conversation saved on a specific seperate hard drive and have found several requests where i asked for my proxy holdings to be transferred over and the messages back was that this would happen over time as companies and warka was able to.

Supporter and Investor!
    Being today is kick off day to the Ramadan hootenanny, they are tossing the coin again on if they open their mail, the black hole of 2 weeks of silence starts today, and I have myself now fallen into the "NO RESPONCE" category again.

I have sent off mail to all possible e mail address, both in a group mass mail, and separately, with copies of ISX stock certificates pasted and attached, to show them that ISX stocks are already in my name, and to stop, halt, cease and desist from selling them off!

Its been 5 days now aside from the weekend, and as of today......."NO RESPONCE"

HOLD THE PRESS'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fat lady has sung ! believe it or not 5 mins after I posted everything above I refreshed my mail and there it was, its a miracle, its like they were watching here hahahaha !!!

Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:49 AM
    To: Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> (ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com)
    Subject: RE: [SPAM] Fwd: WARKA STOCK CERTIFICATE EMAIL

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,

Shareholders Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

السيد نائب المدير المفوض المحترم
    تحية طيبة
    لم يتم بيع اي اسهم باسم الزبون مطلقا وان البيع تم علئ شركة شونيز فقط
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-15-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    In that case, let me state aloud that I too am awaiting my electronic stock ISX stock statement issued from my Warka account.
    It's been about a week since I requested such from 3 Warka emails.
    :movie::drink::cool-too:

Supporter and Investor!
    Jersey,

From what I can tell from the e-mail chains I have seen, is that you need to send stuff to Mr. I and get his attention. As it appears all our mail is identified as "SPAM" at their end.

Subject: RE: [SPAM] Fwd: WARKA STOCK CERTIFICATE EMAIL

Mr. I is apparently aware of it, or its that his spam filter settings are at a lower value, so that it gets to his attention in his inbox.

He then dispatch's it to the proper department into their inbox, and at that point their spam filter, at the other department, begins to recognize the inbound mail address from you as not being spam.

Just my best guess here..................
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-15-2018 at 08:25 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum