Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar
    Make that 'me three'.

I've waiting for three months for any response to my request to transfer all of my stocks held in trust by Warka to the ISX (sent originally 10 February 2018).

After numerous requests for information over the last three months, I still have no response from Warka.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    Make that 'me three'.

I've waiting for three months for any response to my request to transfer all of my stocks held in trust by Warka to the ISX (sent originally 10 February 2018).

After numerous requests for information over the last three months, I still have no response from Warka.

investindinar
    Mich cuatro

I finally got a response from Mr I. two weeks and 10 emails later after mailing my certified docs. But only saying they needed a email copy/scan of them (which I had sent weeks before).

I've sent two more asking about transfers with no response and only an email receipt saying they were delivered/read.

Don't know how this will all workout for everyone, even if you already have stocks in your name at Warka. I'm just glad I don't have 50k plus tied up in it, and given the last 15yrs I'm not expecting much from the next 15, but who knows.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi guys, This is dinar shore and I need some guidance on how to start getting all my shares to Mr. Issa. I would appreciate what the steps are. All of my shares are in my name and think that is better if I recall. Someone please. Thankls.

dinar shore
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Dinar Shore,

I do not fully understand your question, but if what you say is correct and all your holdings are already in your good name. Then you need to establish communication with the 3044 address at warka. Now that's a chore in itself, from what I am seeing what ever your current e-mail provider is, has a lot to do with establishing communications.

I suggest if you do not have a G-MAIL account now, its time to get one.

Use it then to send correspondence and to open a channel, it appears to take 4 to 5 days for a response, not counting weekends. Also now being the Ramadan holidays they are all off duty for the next 2 weeks, so add that into your waiting time, until mid June 2018.

Provide account identification and send correspondence to both Mr. I's address, as well as the 3044 office mail address.

Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:49 AM
    To: Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> (ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com)
    Subject: RE: [SPAM] Fwd: WARKA STOCK CERTIFICATE EMAIL

Begin by requesting your ...Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-16-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.