Thread: Deputy Calls On The Government To Intervene To Preserve The Value Of The Dinar

Default Deputy Calls On The Government To Intervene To Preserve The Value Of The Dinar

April 9, 2012

Baghdad/Bushra Al-shammari

Invited Member of the House of representatives of the parliamentary Economic Committee member on the Kurdistan Alliance Government to create mohama Khalil environment suitable for attracting venture capital funds and investment promotion, which calls on all sides to the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to normal.

Khalil said at a press conference at the Parliament building “necessary Central Bank policy towards maintaining the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, demanding rapid intervention stakeholders to discuss this issue”.

That continued dollar equals 1166 dinars plus 13 Apr dinars became dollar 1179 dinars and there is impaired minds are make this dinar value which affects the income of the citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    April 9, 2012

Baghdad/Bushra Al-shammari

Invited Member of the House of representatives of the parliamentary Economic Committee member on the Kurdistan Alliance Government to create mohama Khalil environment suitable for attracting venture capital funds and investment promotion, which calls on all sides to the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to normal.

Khalil said at a press conference at the Parliament building “necessary Central Bank policy towards maintaining the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, demanding rapid intervention stakeholders to discuss this issue”.

That continued dollar equals 1166 dinars plus 13 Apr dinars became dollar 1179 dinars and there is impaired minds are make this dinar value which affects the income of the citizen.
    So, they want RV now ?

I don't even know what the heck they are saying....I bet you 10 dinars that is something related to the dinar...
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

If they are awake to the times they are probably wanting the dinar pegged to something OTHER than the US dollar. But I am only a drop of water in a polluted ocean.
    RWofWA

I think it says that it is at 1166 to $1 and on April 13th, it backtracks to 1179 to $1
    HERE KITTY KITTY!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Dinar View Post
    I think it says that it is at 1166 to $1 and on April 13th, it backtracks to 1179 to $1
    Wasn't the CBI on record saying the 15M cost of the lop reprint would be absorbed into the currency resulting in a 1182 rate? Friday the 13th...ssh ssh ssh, ha ha ha....spooky.

Hi Kick,

I was just using the numbers as I read that particular article. 1182 actually depreiates things more....interesting!
    HERE KITTY KITTY!

Iraq Has Cash Reserves to Fight Dinar Depreciation
    Posted on 11 April 2012. Tags: forex, IQD, iraqi dinar

The finance committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives warned on Wednesday about the deterioration of the Iraqi economy due to the low exchange rate of the dinar to the US dollar, assuring that proposals are underway to get the country back on its feet, reports AKnews.

According to AKnews, the Iraqi dinar hit its lowest exchange rate in three years against the US dollar, at a selling rate of 1290 dinars per dollar on Tuesday. On the othe hand, some online sources still show it trading in the range 1160 to 1165.

Committee member Shawrash Mustafa said the committee began to study the deterioration of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and put in place several proposals to halt the crisis. He did not say what these proposals were, but that they will be delivered to the Ministry of Finance and Iraqi Central Bank (ICB).

The ICB has issued strict regulations on its sale of dollars, due to restrictions on trade with both Iran and Syria.

Azzaman reports that the dinar’s depreciation has prompted the Central Bank to intervene by increasing supply of dollars and withdrawing dinars from the market. The operation is supported by estimated foreign currency reserves of $62 billion, which Central Bank Deputy Governor Mudher Saleh said is sufficient to cover 120% of the value of local currency in circulation at current exchange rate.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/201...-depreciation/