Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    It was a rapid response from Mohammad though,but the message found it way into junk mail so have a look in there now and then.

Supporter and Investor!
    yes I have seen that occur a lot, as you pointed out it does go to "spam" or "junk" mail quite often.

There are many peeps who are either unaware or ignore that category of mail, and assume Warka is not responding.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Sent a stock purchase order to Warka's brokerage firm Al-Wasata,so i wait to hear what the response is and how lomg it takes to anwser.

Supporter and Investor!
    HB,

As its been some time since I have placed such an ISX order, can you, or anyone here remind me what is the current minimum share order amount or minimums dinar amount requirement for Warka to place an order?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Sent a stock purchase order to Warka's brokerage firm Al-Wasata,so i wait to hear what the response is and how lomg it takes to anwser.
    HB, did you email this addy? al-wasata.co@warka-bank-iq.com I sent them an email this morning asking if they are able to buy/sell stocks for clients. The email was read so I'll update if I get any response from them.

Supporter and Investor!
    I got the same email today (9 August). Thanks for attempting to verify through Mr. Issa.

Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Hi There,a couple of weeks ago I sent a request for share purchase to Warka bank and todat I got a message from al-wasata.co@warka-bank-iq.com asking me to send them.

Dear Sir,

To provide your complete and up-dated stock portfolio you are kindly requested to send us a signed authorized letter and a clear colored copy of your id.
    We thank you in advance for choosing us as your fine brokerage office where we look forward in providing our very best servies .
    Best Regards.
    warka Brokerage Company.

I have sent a copy of the message to Mohammad for verification of this brokerage company,anyone else got this,got to be careful at this stage.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!

Al Wasata???????

yes who is this Al Wasata company? and how is it they have a Warka e-mail domain identity?

Their web site shows they are a fully function brokerage service, but no relationship is seen with Al Warka Bank

http://www.alwasata.ps/index.php?lang=en&page=122259379621

Their web site describes them as a brokerage company with three branches in Gaza, Palestine?
    Head Office
    9th floor Bank Of Palestine Building, Omar El Mokhtar st , Al Remal
    Gaza ,Palestine
    P.O Box :1213
    Tel: 1700 500 300
    Fax: +970 8 2886050

Ramallah Branch
    Bank of Palestine, Safad Building, Mahmoud Darweesh Square, Al Masyoun
    Ramallah ,Palestine
    Tel: 1700 500 300
    Fax: +970 2 2975373

Khanyounes Branch
    3rd Floor Bank of Palestine Building, Jalal St., Khanyounes Al Balad
    Khanyounus, Palestine
    Tel:+970 8 2063305
    Fax: +970 8 2063309

They post that they are a Licensed broker on 4 other middle east stock exchanges.......and the ISX is not listed.

We are licensed by the Capital Markets Authority to provide Brocker trading services and Issuance Trustee Services in Palestine Stock Exchange.

We also provide trading services in selected regional markets:

• Amman Stock Exchange. (ASE)
    • Dubai Financial Market. (DFM)
    • Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange. (ADX)
    • Cairo & Alexandria Stoke Exchange (CASE)

I would be very anxious to hear what Mr. I might respond to these type questions...... but if he confirms there is linkage, I think we may be on to something aye?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 08-10-2018 at 10:05 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

I've been wondering myself also....

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    yes who is this Al Wasata company? and how is it they have a Warka e-mail domain identity?

...I would be very anxious to hear what Mr. I might respond to these type questions...... but if he confirms there is linkage, I think we may be on to something aye?
    I've been trying to communicate with the Al Wasata and Al Warka folks for some time now, but somehow I can't help but get the feeling that there's some sort of disconnect between the two. Even though I've sent messages asking about the status of my request to have all of the shares held in proxy by Al Warka sent to ISX as per the original notification in January, I haven't received a clear answer about whether or not they were transferred, and what the new ISX registration number is. I've received a few messages from Mr. I, but his messages seem to indicate that all of my proxy shares were liquidated, and not transferred over to the ISX, and I was wondering how could that be if I submitted and sent everything they requested over to them on time? Al Wasata on the other hand, appears to be using the same '3044' address that Al Warka instructed everyone to use in relation to communicating back and forth regarding share transfers.

I'm so confused at this point, this that I don't what to do or think except wait. Maybe we'll have a firm answer on the whereabouts of the proxy shares, when to start trading again and with whom, and when we can start making withdrawals from our accounts, in another year!

I wonder if anyone else has had any luck finding out where their shares are after Al Warka announced they were liquidating shares if the proper paper work was not completed and submitted by the extended 30 day deadline? Has anyone in this forum had any luck in getting Al Warka to respond to the original request to have their proxy shares transferred and have they received a new ISX registration number with their shares transferred to the new ISX registry?

Any information and/or responses to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    Al Wasata on the other hand, appears to be using the same '3044' address that Al Warka instructed everyone to use in relation to communicating back and forth regarding share transfers

ok now this is a new concept, that the 3044 address is actually this Al Wasata brokerage, what makes you say this?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    ya know this could turn out to be really bad, quite ugly in fact.............. if there is linkage to this Al Wasata brokerage with our funds in Al Warka, this could be dam bad news.

This Al Wasata brokerage is in the heart of the Gaza Strip, and those nut jobs are there cooking up a war zone attacking Syria, and Israel.

The thought comes to mind where have they, or where/how are they still continuing to getting funding for all that crap?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 08-17-2018 at 06:27 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum