Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Is the Warka Brokerage closed?

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

Thanks haggisbasher...

Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    W0w.just had e-mail from al-wasata has just sent me a email &,it reads dear sirs,please find attached your electronic stock statment as issued by the isx depository system.
    Best regards.

Shareholders department.
    Warka bank for investment and finance.

An unexpected happening with Al-Wasata Brokerage, good news.also came with jpeg of my trading platform & number with all shares listed.but not warka shares. am thinking end of is year start of new financial year for Iraq, i IQD=FOREX.
    HB.
    This is really good news! I hope that I get my 'electronic stock statement' soon, also.

Questions: Have all of your stock shares formerly held by Al Warka been transferred over to Al Wasata? Did you also receive an ISX registration number in the mail from Al Wasata?

investindinar
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    W0w.just had e-mail from al-wasata has just sent me a email

Shareholders department.
    Warka bank for investment and finance.

HB.
    HB,

To follow up on this event, please clarify........

1. were you waiting/expecting for this mail, or did it just suddenly arrive with out asking?
    2. and if you requested it, how long did it take now to see this response?
    3. it appears the signature of this e-mail at the bottom identifies the sender as being the Al-Warka "share holders department", but yet again the e-mail came from the Al-Wasata e-mail address, is this correct?
    4. without going into a lot of details, did this data on stocks held from them match fairly closely to what your own records show, on what stocks held in you good name, and the amounts of each holding??
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Hi CF.here a answers. 1
    1/It was a reply to them about a different request to buy Hunders of millions in bank stock shares on the ISX I gave all my documents and old passport jpeg.
    2/I sent the buy request on the 09/09/18. and now this unrequested email.
    3/yes this is correct Al-Wasata.com from a Warka domain.
    4/The document they sent me was print out off existing document I got from warka last year.

I feel also with the Turkiish & Iranian currencies have or on the verge of collapse in that area,Iraq has been protected from these shocks so far,i feel now
    would be a ideal time to get the IQD moving on the forex and on to article 8.
    Also check your junk & SPAM bins.
    Stock Portfolio I got is about correct but no sign of Al-Warka shares yet.

Hope this helps & puts this jig saw together.
    3/

Hi investindinar we have been around for a long time have we not,

Back in 2005 when Warka started allowing outside Iraq investment platform to ISX.
    But this was only given with legal documents signed by layers, Iraqi Embassy,and membership of british Chamber of Commerce to get accepted for a bank account and ISX trading plarform.Came from Both Warka & ISX Commision.

I asked Al-Wasata If I could start buying shares with my Portfolio cash pot I would want to buy a couple hundered million Certain Banks.
    Made another buy request sent it to Al-Wasata .com & Mo.Iassa at Warka.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 09-14-2018 at 11:33 AM.

TPOTUS has just created the ideal financial conditions for the IQD to sore on the FOREX because the IQD could be the new USD in the ME and as the tightens the noose around Iran with more sanctions in Nov.2018 power to IRAQ the new power house Iran could slip of Iraq.
    ouch I bet that's going to hurt the Iraqian financial insitutions going broke,a inflated IQD could boost its value .
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 09-15-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    TPOTUS has just created the ideal financial conditions for the IQD to sore on the FOREX because the IQD could the USD and tightens the noose around Iran with more sanctions
    ouch I bet that's going to hurt the Iraqian financial insitutions going broke,a inflated IQD could boost its value .

Haggisbasher- not to mention that the sanctions on Iran forbid using the Dollar for trading between Iraq and Iran but they have been given the go ahead to use Iraqi Dinar or Euro. If the
    Dinar is used and floods their Country that could become the currency of choice for them to use since theirs is plummeting. This would cause an additional 80 million people to be using the dinar when right now there is only 40 million using it.

Hi Spacetuna, Absolutely,, Iraq could rebuild it country with a increase in value IQD makes sense but who are we.

I gut feeling is that there is a IQD rate hike on the horizon maybe on Jan.2019,just to many ducks already lining up I was thinking defo 0.10cents on the forex,but we need chapter 8.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 09-15-2018 at 10:39 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Haggisbasher have they mentioned anything more to you about purchasing shares?

I sent them an email about it, but haven't heard anything back.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

I did the same thing...

Hi investindinar we have been around for a long time have we not,

Back in 2005 when Warka started allowing outside Iraq investment platform to ISX.
    But this was only given with legal documents signed by layers, Iraqi Embassy,and membership of british Chamber of Commerce to get accepted for a bank account and ISX trading plarform.Came from Both Warka & ISX Commision.

I asked Al-Wasata If I could start buying shares with my Portfolio cash pot I would want to buy a couple hundered million Certain Banks.
    Made another buy request sent it to Al-Wasata .com & Mo.Iassa at Warka.
    Hope this helps.
    Thank you for responding haggisbasher.

Several months ago (February), I did the same thing you did, but I have not received any response from anyone. At least not yet and I'm not sure why. Last month I ordered another purchase of stock shares, but no one from this group of people have responded or acknowledged their receipt of the purchase order.

I copied everyone on the original request to transfer shares to the ISX: Al Wasata, Mr. Issa, and the other people on the Al Warka side. Response: nothing except for a very vanilla generic statement indicating, to me at least, the equivalent of "we're still working on it", or "if we have anything to say to you, don't call us, we'll call you".

That's the kind of attitude that most of the Al Warka clients apparently have to put up with. If I get one of their (Iraqi) attorneys involved, I'm afraid they'll take every last dime out of my account holdings thanks to their billings. I've already checked with one in Baghdad proper, and his fees are almost triple of what I know they charge back here in the USA.

I give it another year or two before things return to the way they were before 2011.

Sincerely,

investindinar
    Last edited by investindinar; 09-16-2018 at 03:44 PM.
    What? Me worry?