Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Warka Brokerage closed?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    Mike,

As best possible one needs to remain positive, and although it may be difficult to agree, you are still ahead of the game. The proxy holdings were liquidated yes, but the funds remain, and are still negotiable. If you have cleared the hurtle of getting your paperwork together and sent off then you can recover. If you can see most ISX stock prices have fallen quite a bit over time, as many are 1 IQD or less. Even the telcom stock that opened at 22 IQD, is now hovering today at 8 IQD per share.

So you are ahead of most in the game, with the door still open to begin again, and now process the brokerage registration with Warka, and as James suggested either go to another brokerage, or proceed again forward with Warka for your stock requests that will now begin to be secured as no longer in the jeopardy category of "proxy".

But again one needs to remain positive and see some benefit in any such situation

\i ahve yet to do the ppw because my passport has been expired... i need to get on it but idk what to do... most of my money is in warka stock over 250k USD
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Hey mike sorry about the warka screw up you will recover. And I am still trying to get a password from them. I have been reading you guys are having a great rock fish season. Get one!

Supporter and Investor!
    Mike,

here is a link below on how to quickly re-new an expired US passport at your local post office..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEaeJex-NaY
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    I sent for an update of my portfolio yesterday afternoon 30-5-2018 went on line this morning lo and behold it came up as a spam but a great number of my stock held in proxy was missing. It reads, please find attached your electronic stock statement statement as issued by the isx depository system. It came from the 3044 address.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpye View Post
    I sent for an update of my portfolio yesterday afternoon 30-5-2018.
    Now this has to be a record! you sent off the request yesterday 5/30/18, and got a response today 5/31/18, the very next day?? That's a great reaction time, no doubt.

what e-mail address to you send your initial request to on 5/30/18?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpye View Post
    I sent for an update of my portfolio yesterday afternoon 30-5-2018 went on line this morning lo and behold it came up as a spam but a great number of my stock held in proxy was missing. It reads, please find attached your electronic stock statement statement as issued by the isx depository system. It came from the 3044 address.
    did you send the paperwork back in January/February to get the proxy shares transfered to your good name? If you didn't check your account balance online as the proxy shares have probably been sold and the cash deposited in your account.

Supporter and Investor!
    I did send the paperwork back in February, within the given time and waited, when I didn't get a response after such a long time I thought to myself enough is enough. As for the e-mail address it was the 3044.

Supporter and Investor!
    ok thanks again for your input Magpye,

we continue to see bits and pieces of information such as yours trickle out, its just another piece of the puzzle to see how its all gonna fit together, and overall it remains positive.

We again see with your data, Warka is alive and responding, and in your example they are working at Warka WARP speed hee hee, which is very difficult to grasp for many peeps here!.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-01-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    crazyfrank, I wish they would me my password to my account. It's been almost one year. I was able to transfer my stock to al kamal but can not get a password.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    I was able to transfer my stock to al kamal but can not get a password.
    Hiya,

ok to be clear, are you saying that you can not get a password from Al Kamal ? if so I believe James may have some insight there............

if your not and saying Warka is not responding with a password, then you need to look at your e-mail server as one issue, and I suggest you establish a alternate "G-Mail" address and repeat the request again.

Also do your own due diligence and check your "spam" folder to see if you have overlooked any incoming messages from Warka in your current mail server.

repeat the request to Mr. I from the alternate e-mail provider/server and send to both his addresses as well as the newly identified "e-bank.ms" and 3044 addresses.

Let us know how you do ok?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-02-2018 at 03:49 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum