Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Warka Brokerage closed?

Supporter and Investor!
    Mike, get your paperwork in order and rebuy stocks. Its not like it's going to go up 10000% over night. Buy back in as soon as possible.

With sadr in charge and ISIS just leaving, Iraq has Loonngg road ahead.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    Does anyone know if the 15-30 days was only to send a email copy or did they mean they actually had to have the hard copy by then?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    It appears Warka was requesting to receive "master/original forms" of the appropriate paperwork (required by the ISX) within the 15/30 day time frame, in order to avoid any proxy shares from being liquidated.

Quote Originally Posted by Warka Bank
    Please send the requested information directly to our brokerage office
    3044@warka-bank-iq.com noting that emails directed to the non relevant department will be disregarded and considered null and void.
    That 15 day time frame has expired, although as we saw they extended it a second 15 days, so there is a chance they may still may accept "master/original" forms, if they have not already sold off all the proxy shares.

There is no deadline time frame to get the "master/original forms" of the appropriate paperwork into Warka to process an application for their ISX Brokerage service, and establish an account.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-02-2018 at 07:35 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    I sent them the scanned copy within the 30 days for sure. But didn't get the originals there until after.

I really don't want to have go through all of this again. I just wish if they're selling my stuff they'd hurry so I can purchase more stock. Drag ass for 8yrs, liquidate ASAP, drag ass finalizing. lol like a sick joke or something
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    So I've actually started to get normal communication with 3044. I just sent them the authorization letters telling them to purchase shares. Does anyone know what price warka will be coming back at and what price they liquidated my/the shares at?

Mike, if you hurry and get your stuff sent in you'll lose little to nothing probably.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    You can check your warka account online to see what price any of your shares were sold at.

Price to Warka clients for shares in the subscription sale will be 1 IQD per share whenever it is done. No idea what will happen to price once re-listed with ISX and starts trading again.

Supporter and Investor!
    I don't have online access so just trying to get an idea from someone else.

And are you saying that just having a savings account allows me to purchase warka shares at 1iqd?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    I believe you can see what the deposits were from. I know there was info posted from peoples accounts about trades made but not sure if that was on this site or another.

Supporter and Investor!
    this is excellent news........ again evidence Warka is alive and responding

Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    So I've actually started to get normal communication with 3044.
    as far as funding the Warka 1 IQD per share offer goes............. we see this on their web site

clients are now permitted to purchase Warka stock from the funds depoisted in their bank accounts participating in the capital increase in accordance with clause 56 no. 4 of the Iraqi Company Registration Law the adjusted law no. 21 for the year 1997 . There are no limitations to the amount of shares purchased where Warka clients are permitted to use their entire deposits to purchase Warka Stock participating in the Capital increase.
    I read this as you can place an order that draws on your existing funds in your Dinar savings account, with no limit. However, I believe that you need to maintain a minimum balance in the account to avoid issues. So you should be able to place an order to draw on any amount above the minimum balance threshold.

for example if you have a 1.5 million IQD balance, you can place an order for 500k worth of the offer, minus any applicable fees ( if any ).

Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-08-2018 at 12:36 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    As anyone heard if we can cash out of Warka Yet,,,>>>>