Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A crazy theory..but is it possible?????

Quote Originally Posted by WayCoolJr View Post
    NO, the RV is a scam that has been drummed up by dinar sellers and dinar pumpers!! WHEN will you guys realize the dinar will NEVER RV? No currency has EVER RV'd the way the crazy dinar pumpers claim!
    Watch out for the sheep and goat pumpers they're the worst.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Quote Originally Posted by WayCoolJr View Post
    NO, the RV is a scam that has been drummed up by dinar sellers and dinar pumpers!! WHEN will you guys realize the dinar will NEVER RV? No currency has EVER RV'd the way the crazy dinar pumpers claim!
    Unfortunately I think we are on the same page...Can't see this thing happening in my lifetime....

Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters

This is better than Looney Tunes. LOL ZEROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS He He He

A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    I would be interested in knowing how the Fed gave away 17 trillion USD since they only have ~ 1.1 trillion USD in circulation. In fact the entire M1 is only ~ 2.2 trillion and includes currency, demand deposits, traveler checks and other checkable deposits.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/WCURCIR

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releas...st/h6hist1.txt
    Most of these "bail outs" are done in digital currency since it is cheaper to produce that form of the fake currency, if it was physical notes the transfer was conducted in 40P could have an interesting theory.
    Gold is a fiat currency, just ask an expert on here

Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Sometime between 2008 & 2010 I recall reading an article here about the Bush administration sending large amounts of "a foreign currency" to each of the US Embassie's located in allied countries. It was never stipulated which foreign currency.

Now, we hear rumors that the Fed actually gave away about 17 Trillion USD to varouis banks & entities as part of the bailout.

Iraq has 32 Trillion dinars out there, which apparently prevents their raising the Dinar value to any great degree, and rumors are flying that there is a pending USD crash coming because of all the USD the Fed has ben printing.

QUESTION: Is it possible that the foreign currency deposited in our good name at our embassies is the Dinar, and if/when the USD is removed as the world reserve currency, the US government and all their friends at Crook & Co. make out like bandits because they repay debts (or don't) in USD, all the while having laundered and converted their real wealth (approximately 20 Trillion?) into Dinars; which all of a sudden become worth 1-1?

If Iraq can't get it together to help accomplish this, we simply take over "for their own good" using the Iran issue & other excuses, running things out of the largest embassy in the world which just happens to be in Iraq.

Granted the American people are screwed because of the crash..but the the big players all come out smelling like a rose.

Is it possible, or am I grasping at straws as my Dinar account at Warka waves bye-bye?

Tell me old chap, what finishing school did you go too?

Hang on to that straw................it will be worth more than all the fiat currencies around the world sooooooooooooooooon

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin.

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12