Supporter and Investor!

Lightbulb and now we shall return after this breif pause from our sponcer..........

ok we all be in pause mode now, as the Ramadan hootinanne square dance is in full swing, and they have gone into radio silence, so its time to reflect on where we be now on all this. I myself was pulled back into watching all this by something 2 months ago, after being away for 8 years back on planet earth. So I believe there is a reasonable chance something positive is due to occur, but lets review.

1. Warka has cleared whatever the issues were, and have been given a green light to be re-listed on the ISX.
    2. Warka has announced a 1 IQD share offer.
    3. Warka has, by now, finished house cleaning of all Warka shares held in "proxy" status
    4. Warka communication/correspondence has been seen to be radically increased and improved to clients
    5. There is speculation (unverified) the UN has released assets previously frozen in association with sanctions put in place against Saddam Husain from long ago
    6. There is speculation the Central Bank of Iraq CBI, has now, as of 6/15/18, concluded a 90 day period of currency drift held within 2 %. thereby meeting an IMF benchmark.
    7. There is firm notification that Visa/MasterCard's are being issued
    8. There is firm notification from the CBI that point of sale terminals will now offer a cash back option.
    9. There is speculation about public signage nationwide about the withdrawal of US Dollars being no longer available from ATM machines
    10. There is speculation on ATM machines being either loaded with new software, and, or smaller currency for impending distribution.
    11. The general elections were held, with some unexpected new bed fellows on the batting order, and final government seating is due to be announced after Ramadan @ June 20th.
    12. The ISX, the banks, the CBI, and the government is now in sleep mode this weekend as the final dance card has been issued for Ramadan, and reopen for what may lovingly be called "normal" operations again on June 20th, 2018

This pretty much sums things up to now, and its all fairly positive. Long ago and far away now here on this forum board there was such a series of events similar to all these. I vaguely recall a count down clock was generated at the top of the forum page back then. I doubt its needed here again, but we may hopefully agree June 20th is a day to look at all news yes?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-19-2018 at 05:04 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    thanks for the info crazyfrank

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I would like to add that i asked for a account password and 24 hours later it was sent to me,and this was during Ramadan so they are obviousy been working,looking forword to Warka's return to normal operations.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    .....24 hours later it was sent to me.........
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    4. Warka communication/correspondence has been seen to be radically increased and improved to clients
    Thanks for your input HB, can you share what e-mail address responded to your recent request? was it the 4044 address?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Thanks Frank......Now maybe I can get a password

no didn't send to 4044,sent it to Mohammad I Kassa ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com with Hotmail.com .and the reply back came from ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com & Laith Alamir e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com hope this helps.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Thanks Frank......Now maybe I can get a password
    Calstar,

Yes give it a shot again, they are clearly responding to many peeps here now as we see. Please let us know how you make out ok?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!

No news is good news?

well ok June 20th has pretty much come and gone now, I see zero news anywhere on anything right now, should I really be surprised?

........... so now we return you to your previously scheduled program, already in progress. That is all.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-20-2018 at 06:57 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    yep everyone still waiting. looks like they haven't raised the 250 billion iqd yet as weren't they supposed to have the general assembly meeting within 30 days of raising it? then again no one has taken my offer of exchanging iqd for usd at 2x the official rate either so maybe a lot of second thoughts on investing in warka. no word on their mastercard or cd's either.

maybe the 2nd half of the year will see something tangible

Maybe they are aslo waiting for political claim after the elections,after all it was Malki that caused the problems with Warka,if i was opening up in Iraq i would be very causious.