Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

WARKA won the lawsuit against CBI for damages?

I asked Mr. I this question twice and he did not answer.
    If anyone ask this question to Mr I ?
    I recommend that everyone ask Mr I.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    If this actually happened, even here in America, odds are you and I both would not respond or comment on any such litigation results.

Pressuring a response from Mr. I on this is just not appropriate, as its not in his wheel house to make any such comment.

If either side of such a law suit should choose to publicly make any comments, it would be filtered thru their respectful public relations department to be as generic as possible. And that's if they would even consider making any public announcements over any litigations.

If Warka won the Stanley cup then sure, lets have a parade down main street, other wise its a closed case and move forward then from there. No need to showboat this type of victory.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-28-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    If this actually happened, even here in America, odds are you and I both would not respond or comment on any such litigation results.

Pressuring a response from Mr. I on this is just not appropriate, as its not in his wheel house to make any such comment.

If either side of such a law suit should choose to publicly make any comments, it would be filtered thru their respectful public relations department to be as generic as possible. And that's if they would even consider making any public announcements over any litigations.

If Warka won the Stanley cup then sure, lets have a parade down main street, other wise its a closed case and move forward then from there. No need to showboat this type of victory.
    I disagree. On other occasions they have answered because people ask the same question, they even told us that they had a claim for damages. If there are no people interested, there is no reason to inform.
    I have always defended WARKA but it is time to inform us.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    I myself support Warka as well, so we are on the same page, I am pleased this has occurred, where did you find this news?

But I do not see them having the desire to boast on this win, or take such a victory lap, no need to rub salt in the wound. If they have cleared this issue, as they apparently have also done with the ISX, then we all win.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    I myself support Warka as well, so we are on the same page, I am pleased this has occurred, where did you find this news?

But I do not see them having the desire to boast on this win, or take such a victory lap, no need to rub salt in the wound. If they have cleared this issue, as they apparently have also done with the ISX, then we all win.
    I asked this question to WARKA.

Kind Note:

There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
    1. Depositors
    2. Shareholders
    3. Staff
    4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.
    Thank you for your time and cooperation .

Sincerely.

Board of Directors
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb4
    Last edited by thebest; 06-28-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    I remember reading that but nothing since...