Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Login screen error - Online Banking

Anyone else getting an error at the Online Banking Login screen?

"HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:39:05 GMT Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Supporter and Investor!
    yes, I see the same error messages, and can not log in
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks CF, I'll send another email in the a.m. Mr Issa isn't in this week so I may not get any response for a bit.

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

Mr. Issa isn't in this week....

Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Mr Issa isn't in this week so I may not get any response for a bit.
    Brazileiro, how do you know that Mr. Issa isn't in this week? Do you know when he'll be back?

If he's not in, then it may account for some problems I've been having getting someone over there to respond to my queries.

Thanks for the info.

investindinar
    Last edited by investindinar; 07-25-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    Brazileiro, how do you know that Mr. Issa isn't in this week? Do you know when he'll be back?

If he's not in, then it may account for some problems I've been having getting someone over there to respond to my queries.

Thanks for the info.

investindinar
    He replied to an email on 16 July and mentioned he would be away on business and without email until the end of next week, (now the end of this week)...

Supporter and Investor!
    Looks like Mr I is back. My email this morning was read and the online banking is back online. I'll have to check one of these days if they renewed the security certificate

I'm not sure if it's Mr. I...

Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Looks like Mr I is back. My email this morning was read and the online banking is back online.
    I'm not sure if he's still monitoring his emails, or if someone else is sending messages on his behalf while he's away.

The reason that I'm concerned about this lack of communication is that, I've been sending messages to the '3014' address, and Mr. I, regarding the receipt and acceptance of the documents that I sent in January and February for the transfer of stocks in proxy from Al Warka to the ISX. So far, not once has anyone from Al Warka responded forthrightly. All digital copies of requests, passport, etc. were sent well within the original deadline of 15 days, and all hard copies were sent well within the extended deadline.

When I sent the most recent email two days ago, asking about the status of the proxy transfer, all I received was some pap telling me about investors who did not take advantage of the opportunity to transfer stocks from proxy to the ISX would have their stock positions liquidated. The problem is, that was not the most important question that I raised in my email, and not only that, all requests on my part for the proxy transfer were executed in a timely manner. Therefore, they should never have brought up the issue of anyone having their stock positions liquidated.

I wonder if anyone else is having problems getting feedback on the issue of proxy stocks transferred?

This is really aggravating.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes, I asked him if my proxy stocks were liquidated and I got a response that they were if I didn't follow the correct procedure. So pretty much a non-answer.

Red face I would have thought so....

I would tend to think that Al Warka et al have received so many requests for information on the stock proxy transfers, that they just send out a form letter to cover their aces

My guess is, if anyone else is inclined to find out likewise, they'll be subjected to simply more of the same insipid non-descript fare.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    I believe its safe to assume at this point, the days of shares being held in "proxy" are done, and all are liquidated. By now the damages have been assessed, and assume the funds have been re-deposited into the appropriate accounts, and this is no longer an option.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.