Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Login screen error - Online Banking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485

    Login screen error - Online Banking

    Anyone else getting an error at the Online Banking Login screen?

    "HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:39:05 GMT Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 OK

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

  2. #2
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinarville, Utopia
    Posts
    383
    yes, I see the same error messages, and can not log in
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

  3. #3
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485
    Thanks CF, I'll send another email in the a.m. Mr Issa isn't in this week so I may not get any response for a bit.

  4. #4
    Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Timonium, MD
    Posts
    444

    Mr. Issa isn't in this week....

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Mr Issa isn't in this week so I may not get any response for a bit.
    Brazileiro, how do you know that Mr. Issa isn't in this week? Do you know when he'll be back?

    If he's not in, then it may account for some problems I've been having getting someone over there to respond to my queries.

    Thanks for the info.

    investindinar
    Last edited by investindinar; 07-25-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    What? Me worry?

  5. #5
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    Brazileiro, how do you know that Mr. Issa isn't in this week? Do you know when he'll be back?

    If he's not in, then it may account for some problems I've been having getting someone over there to respond to my queries.

    Thanks for the info.

    investindinar
    He replied to an email on 16 July and mentioned he would be away on business and without email until the end of next week, (now the end of this week)...

  6. #6
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485
    Looks like Mr I is back. My email this morning was read and the online banking is back online. I'll have to check one of these days if they renewed the security certificate

  7. #7
    Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Timonium, MD
    Posts
    444

    I'm not sure if it's Mr. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Looks like Mr I is back. My email this morning was read and the online banking is back online.
    I'm not sure if he's still monitoring his emails, or if someone else is sending messages on his behalf while he's away.

    The reason that I'm concerned about this lack of communication is that, I've been sending messages to the '3014' address, and Mr. I, regarding the receipt and acceptance of the documents that I sent in January and February for the transfer of stocks in proxy from Al Warka to the ISX. So far, not once has anyone from Al Warka responded forthrightly. All digital copies of requests, passport, etc. were sent well within the original deadline of 15 days, and all hard copies were sent well within the extended deadline.

    When I sent the most recent email two days ago, asking about the status of the proxy transfer, all I received was some pap telling me about investors who did not take advantage of the opportunity to transfer stocks from proxy to the ISX would have their stock positions liquidated. The problem is, that was not the most important question that I raised in my email, and not only that, all requests on my part for the proxy transfer were executed in a timely manner. Therefore, they should never have brought up the issue of anyone having their stock positions liquidated.

    I wonder if anyone else is having problems getting feedback on the issue of proxy stocks transferred?

    This is really aggravating.

    investindinar
    What? Me worry?

  8. #8
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    I've been sending messages to the '3014' address, investindinar
    are you sending email to 3014 or 3044? 3044@warka-bank-iq.com

    I can't help with stock news as I never had any. I have read that peorple have had their proxy stocks redeemed and the money deposited into their Warka accounts. They could see the stock was redeemed by checking their account online...

    If you requested your proxy shares that were held by Warka to be transfered to the ISX, the proxy shares were put into "your good name" before being transfered to the ISX and are no longer proxy shares. At least that was the way I read the notice from Warka
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 07-27-2018 at 10:11 AM.

  9. #9
    Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Timonium, MD
    Posts
    444

    My mistake...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    are you sending email to 3014 or 3044? 3044@warka-bank-iq.com

    I can't help with stock news as I never had any. I have read that peorple have had their proxy stocks redeemed and the money deposited into their Warka accounts. They could see the stock was redeemed by checking their account online...

    If you requested your proxy shares that were held by Warka to be transfered to the ISX, the proxy shares were put into "your good name" before being transfered to the ISX and are no longer proxy shares. At least that was the way I read the notice from Warka
    Brazileiro, you're right. The '3014' was a typo. It should have been '3044' (3044@warka-bank-iq.com).

    Anyway, this issue about proxy shares being transferred from Al Warka to the ISX is simply another mystery to me that needs resolution. I don't know of anyone who has actually had theirs transferred and received notification of what was transferred and what the ISX registration number is.

    investindinar
    What? Me worry?

  10. #10
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    Brazileiro, you're right. The '3014' was a typo. It should have been '3044' (3044@warka-bank-iq.com).

    Anyway, this issue about proxy shares being transferred from Al Warka to the ISX is simply another mystery to me that needs resolution. I don't know of anyone who has actually had theirs transferred and received notification of what was transferred and what the ISX registration number is.

    investindinar
    INVESTINDINAR,

    FYI only I just sent my request today this morning with regards to my AL WARKA shares that still in under proxy and I received a certificate with stamp of Al Warka and It shows I received a profit of 3 million shares

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook