Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

All proxy shares liquidated?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    I believe its safe to assume at this point, the days of shares being held in "proxy" are done, and all are liquidated. By now the damages have been assessed, and assume the funds have been re-deposited into the appropriate accounts, and this is no longer an option.
    You mean to say all proxy shares for those who did not request that they be transferred over to the ISX, or all proxy shares including those shares for whom they were supposed to be transferred to the ISX?

I hope they didn't just liquidate everyone's shares. That would have defeated the purpose of having everyone go thru the ordeal of getting the necessary paperwork, signatures, certifications, etc. sent to Alk Warka using the '3014' email address and the hard copies over to their Baghdad, Iraq address, before the deadline extension expired.

I'm still interested in finding out if anyone has received notification that the stock shares formerly held in proxy have been transferred over to the ISX, and whether or not they received an ISX registration number.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    I've been sending messages to the '3014' address, investindinar
    are you sending email to 3014 or 3044? 3044@warka-bank-iq.com

I can't help with stock news as I never had any. I have read that peorple have had their proxy stocks redeemed and the money deposited into their Warka accounts. They could see the stock was redeemed by checking their account online...

If you requested your proxy shares that were held by Warka to be transfered to the ISX, the proxy shares were put into "your good name" before being transfered to the ISX and are no longer proxy shares. At least that was the way I read the notice from Warka
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 07-27-2018 at 10:11 AM.

My mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    are you sending email to 3014 or 3044? 3044@warka-bank-iq.com

I can't help with stock news as I never had any. I have read that peorple have had their proxy stocks redeemed and the money deposited into their Warka accounts. They could see the stock was redeemed by checking their account online...

If you requested your proxy shares that were held by Warka to be transfered to the ISX, the proxy shares were put into "your good name" before being transfered to the ISX and are no longer proxy shares. At least that was the way I read the notice from Warka
    Brazileiro, you're right. The '3014' was a typo. It should have been '3044' (3044@warka-bank-iq.com).

Anyway, this issue about proxy shares being transferred from Al Warka to the ISX is simply another mystery to me that needs resolution. I don't know of anyone who has actually had theirs transferred and received notification of what was transferred and what the ISX registration number is.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    Brazileiro, you're right. The '3014' was a typo. It should have been '3044' (3044@warka-bank-iq.com).

Anyway, this issue about proxy shares being transferred from Al Warka to the ISX is simply another mystery to me that needs resolution. I don't know of anyone who has actually had theirs transferred and received notification of what was transferred and what the ISX registration number is.

investindinar
    INVESTINDINAR,

FYI only I just sent my request today this morning with regards to my AL WARKA shares that still in under proxy and I received a certificate with stamp of Al Warka and It shows I received a profit of 3 million shares

Thanks Batman...

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    INVESTINDINAR,

FYI only I just sent my request today this morning with regards to my AL WARKA shares that still in under proxy and I received a certificate with stamp of Al Warka and It shows I received a profit of 3 million shares
    Thank you for responding Batman.

Based on the responses to my query on this question, it seems that Al Warka may still be in the throes of transferring management of stock shares over to the ISX, but will not hold any additional shares in proxy.

Who knows what Al Warka has to put up with from the ISX, right?

They still haven't responded to my queries on the status of my proxy shares, but it may be that this specific issue is in the hands of the ISX, and no longer Al Warka's responsibility to respond to me until they hear from the ISX.

Who knows?

investindinar
    Last edited by investindinar; 07-29-2018 at 02:43 PM.
    What? Me worry?