Thread: Death of a Journalist

Default Death of a Journalist

Mods if this is too much please delete. It is extremely distressing : highlighting the nature of the enemy.

Warning: The following contains a graphic description of a brutal murder - probably exceeding what you imagine one human being could do to another. However, it is typical of the work of Islamic terrorists. Read on only if you want a bit of insight into the nature of the enemy in this global war. If not, please skip to the final paragraph.

http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/004507.html

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005144.htm

Robert Spencer writes:
    Anyone who thinks that God's greatness is established by such acts of barbaric cruelty must be resisted at all costs. Yet those who hold to the same ideology, and who think that God Himself will grant Paradise to those who "kill and are killed" for Him (Qur'an 9:111), are streaming into Western countries, by the design and forethought of Western leaders, with no attempt whatsoever made to determine whether or not they approve of such slaughters and the ideology that motivates them.

This is insane.
    -------------

"Insanely evil" Michele Malkin
    "If a man is not a liberal at eighteen, he has no heart. If he is not a conservative by the time he is thirty, he has no mind" - Winston Churchill

I could not agree more. I disagree with many reporters but my religious beleifs or any other beleifs could never push me to something like this. It needs to be stopped. I know there is ruling by fear but enough is enough. I just don't know what to say.
    It is better to dream , pursue it and experience failure than to just dream

Unhappy

Very disappointing to hear. Hopefully this will come under some kind of control with things moving forward now very quickly.

I'm sure it will never disappear altogether but at the very least become a rare occurrence. :(

Default Slated for killing: More than 450 Iraqi intellectuals fear for their lives

Azzaman, May 8, 2006
    A militia group with immense power in Iraq has issued names of 461 intellectuals which it says it has ordered its armed men to assassinate.
    The name list is distributed across the country and copies are not hard to obtain in Baghdad.
    Several Iraq-related websites have issued the names.
    The list includes some of the brightest Iraqi authors, journalists, doctors and scientists. http://www.azzaman.com/english/index...-05-08\178.htm I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THE NEW GOV. CAN GET A GRIP , AND STOP THE BUTCHERING AND MURDER OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS. -F-
    Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible
    -- St. Francis of Assisi-- ;)

I think it is hard to find words to describe these people. They claim to be doing it in the name of God but if these are Gods wishes dont think I ever want to meet him. They dont care about who they kill nationality race religion I just hope they suffer when they die and ordinary decent Iraqis wake up and say no more to this butchering as if they do they can stop it.
    DOES A ONE LEGGED DUCK SWIM IN CIRCLES