Supporter and Investor!

Sorry I havent been on in a long while but need help

I havent been on in a long while an I dont see a place to post dinar for sale at. I really dont remember if ttere was one. But i just got laid off an looking to sale 490,000 for 350.00 just tring to get by right now if this is posted wrong im sorry if you want them pm me I nolonger have the email address here I finaly remembered my username an password.. Thanks mike...

Supporter and Investor!
    If anyone can help me point right directionit would be helpful.. I dont have an ebay account. Ive called a couple banks around columbus oh the travelex at the airport an nobody will exchange them. The only other option is sell back to safedinar where I bought them from but thats going to take to long as I need the money yestraday.. So please any help would be great.. Thanks mike

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinarmad View Post
    I havent been on in a long while an I dont see a place to post dinar for sale at. I really dont remember if ttere was one. But i just got laid off an looking to sale 490,000 for 350.00 just tring to get by right now if this is posted wrong im sorry if you want them pm me I nolonger have the email address here I finaly remembered my username an password.. Thanks mike...
    Just a thought but do you have a Barclays Bank anywhere near you? i think they took over the American Credit Corporation and renamed them Barclays, they cashed up Iraq Dinar for me here in the UK when most other banks refused, even the one i bought them from.

Supporter and Investor!
    lifesong development group...the banner at the top of the page....about as fast as you can hope for
    If I never clean another toilet....
    IT WILL HAVE BEEN WORTH THE WAIT!!!
    :movie: :time: arty:

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for the replys theres no barclays around me.. An I have no money at the moment to send them anywhere.. Has anyone ever exchanged at Hsbc there is one of them near me..