Thread: Warka Bank Transfer

Supporter and Investor!

Warka Bank Transfer

How the hell can i get some of my money outside warka bank. I recently brought a house and I would really like to get some capital out of iraq. I have a bunch of cash sitting in a few accounts. If anyone is interested in buying some dinar and i can transfer it to your account people let me know so that we can arrange it. Is there anyway to transfer money cash out of warka?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    How the hell can i get some of my money outside warka bank. I recently brought a house and I would really like to get some capital out of iraq. I have a bunch of cash sitting in a few accounts. If anyone is interested in buying some dinar and i can transfer it to your account people let me know so that we can arrange it. Is there anyway to transfer money cash out of warka?
    Not being a smart ass; but if you were to walk into the Main Branch in Iraq, would it be possible to make a withdrawal?? If so, how much could one get??
    I vacation in places the State Department says Americans shouldn't go, so might be worth flying in and flying out to get what you want!

Supporter and Investor!
    any takers? ill do a 2000:1 rate
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    anyone?????

Supporter and Investor!
    so frustrating.. i got so much money just sitting in iraq with no way to withdraw it..