Supporter and Investor!

Who is still holding out for return on this?

Very interested to see who has hopes for this investment still, please post tour thoughts.

Supporter and Investor!
    I would offer to say it depends on what level of investment peeps have committed, as some might say never invest more than your willing to loose. In some ways many here are locked in right now, as there appears no way to withdraw cash funds out of warka, so those of us who have investments there are married to that decision.

Others who have a wad hidden in the mattress can sit on it or toss it up for sale on ebay.

As for me personally yes I remain on the knife edge to wait and see what may happen, hopefully before I am 6 feet under in the dinar dirt.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    I would offer to say it depends on what level of investment peeps have committed, as some might say never invest more than your willing to loose. In some ways many here are locked in right now, as there appears no way to withdraw cash funds out of warka, so those of us who have investments there are married to that decision.

Others who have a wad hidden in the mattress can sit on it or toss it up for sale on ebay.

As for me personally yes I remain on the knife edge to wait and see what may happen, hopefully before I am 6 feet under in the dinar dirt.
    I knew in 2009 that this
    was 5 to 10 years investment
    In a normal scenario with the isis
    Interferance more time
    I will wait only once in generation
    Shot!!!