Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alexia question...........

Supporter and Investor!
    This forum is "bugged" it is only by pure chance i have been able to post this message somehow now today 5/22/19, as it appears BATMAN is immune to the bug as he has been the only person posting here now for the last 2 months.

i have submitted a "bug" report to the admin here and gotten zero reply.

I have sent word to the web site host server vBulliten, and a official ticket has been generated/recorded but as of yet no reply.

if you are reding this and have the same experience with a error message event, please chime in if you can and maybe it can be confirmed and resolved.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    This forum is "bugged" it is only by pure chance i have been able to post this message somehow now today 5/22/19, as it appears BATMAN is the only one immune to the bug as he has been the only person posting here now for the last 2 months.

I tried to generate a new member account, but that option format does no longer exist. As i though if i created a new account it would allow me to post something, but there is no prompt/option/format anymore here to "create a new account".

i have submitted a "bug" report to the admin here and gotten zero reply.

I have sent word to the web site host server vBulliten, and a official ticket has been generated/recorded but as of yet no reply.

if you are reading this and have the same experience with a error message event, please chime in if you can and maybe it can be confirmed and resolved.

The error message is a massive blurb of BB code failure text lines that I do not understand but I do understand there is a fatal error at the server level in the codeing.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; Yesterday at 06:10 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.