Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alexia question...........

Supporter and Investor!
    This forum is "bugged" it is only by pure chance i have been able to post this message somehow now today 5/22/19, as it appears BATMAN is immune to the bug as he has been the only person posting here now for the last 2 months.

i have submitted a "bug" report to the admin here and gotten zero reply.

I have sent word to the web site host server vBulliten, and a official ticket has been generated/recorded but as of yet no reply.

if you are reding this and have the same experience with a error message event, please chime in if you can and maybe it can be confirmed and resolved.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    This forum is "bugged" it is only by pure chance i have been able to post this message somehow now today 5/22/19, as it appears BATMAN is the only one immune to the bug as he has been the only person posting here now for the last 2 months.

I tried to generate a new member account, but that option format does no longer exist. As i though if i created a new account it would allow me to post something, but there is no prompt/option/format anymore here to "create a new account".

i have submitted a "bug" report to the admin here and gotten zero reply.

I have sent word to the web site host server vBulliten, and a official ticket has been generated/recorded but as of yet no reply.

if you are reading this and have the same experience with a error message event, please chime in if you can and maybe it can be confirmed and resolved.

The error message is a massive blurb of BB code failure text lines that I do not understand but I do understand there is a fatal error at the server level in the codeing.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-22-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    I have been having issues as well
    - Robert Smith

Supporter and Investor!
    I have been having issues as well.

Supporter and Investor!

This entire forum is bugged/hacked/infected

I am seeing 2 reply's thus far, one from Robert Smith and one from James here about this same issue. I must assume there may be more out there who also have encountered this issue but are not able to reply or post anything.

I am myself only to make any reply's by using this existing posted topic, all others attempts to post on any other post or create a new posts become "unstable" and gets a massive BB error message as shown below ..... does this look familiar to anyone else here?

Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/703067/859076/www.investorsiraq.com/web/content/includes/class_bbcode.php
    /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/703067/859076/www.investorsiraq.com/web/content/includes/class_bbcode_(424): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
    /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/703067/859076/www.investorsiraq.com/web/content/includes/class_bbcode(542): vB_BbCodeParser_Wysiwyg->parse_bbcode('ok so whats our...', 1, 1, 0)
    /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/703067/859076/www.investorsiraq.com/web/content/includes/class_bbcode(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('ok so whats our...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, NULL, false, 1)
    /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/703067/859076/www.investorsiraq.com/web/content/includes/class_wysiwygparser(271): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('ok so whats our...', 5, 1)
    /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/703067/859076/www.investorsiraq.com/web/content/includes/functions_editor(713): vB_WysiwygHtmlParser->parse_wysiwyg_html('ok so whats our...', 0, 5, 1)
    /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/703067/859076/www.investorsiraq.com/web/content/includes/functions_editor(484): process_toolbar_text('ok so whats our...', '2', 0, 5, 1, 1)
    /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/703067/859076/www.investorsiraq.com/web/content/newthread(449): construct_edit_toolbar(NULL, 0, 5, 1, 1, true, 'fe', '', Array, 'forum', 'vBForum_Thread', 0, 0, NULL, true, 'subject')
    {main}

NOTE: I had to edit out the hyper links in the text format above to get it to function within copy/paste functions and only then would the post editor function here accept a new post, and not go into crazy loop mode and never post, also any attempt to add "color" to highlight any text also generates a similar error message.

THE CURRENT "VIEWED" COUNT ON THIS POST IS NOW 3174 AS OF 10 PM EDT 5/24/19
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-25-2019 at 02:17 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    doesnt work for me either

Supporter and Investor!
    oh wait, it does