Supporter and Investor!

Alexa question...........

I may be out of my mind, but if anyone out there has this Alexa gizmo plugged in right now can you help me out and ask it this exact question, and tell me what you get back?

"ALEXA ....... HOW MUCH IS ONE DINAR?"

because the response I am getting back is blowing my mind right now..........
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 09-01-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    "ALEXA ....... HOW MUCH IS ONE DINAR?"

"ALEXA .......Please be a bit more specific"

Jordanian Dinars
    Kuwaiti Dinars
    Tunisian Dinars
    Algerian Dinars
    Bahraini Dinars
    Iraq Dinars

"A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

"We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers

Supporter and Investor!
    well something is wacked at my end because when I ask that simple question it reply's........

"one IQD is one thousand, one hundred eighty six dollars and forty three cents" and I do not do drugs.......... maybe I should start?

I phone a friend in another city who has an Alexa and he got the same response just now as well?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 09-01-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    ok its easily been 24 hours now, and nothing has changed, and no one has cared to make a peep or comment on any of this, and there have been over 100 views of this situation, am I the only one here who has encountered this?

would someone please say something............. because it is totally blowing my mind now, is this Alexa thing correct?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 09-02-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    I do not have this device ( Alexa ) but would guess like in the past on other websites, exchange sites, even the CBI test page last June (photo attached) that there will continue to be different fake rates appearing and disappearing. The one true rate will be on the home CBI page.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Supporter and Investor!
    I would agree there have been deliberate fake information posted before that we have seen.

The only thing I can figure here in this case is either someone has successfully hacked the Amazon data base to send out this insane response, or someone in Amazon IT department has made a very big code error. As the numbers its responding with seem to be a mirror image current official value as seen on the CBI web site of the offical current rate of 1190 IQD equals 1 US Dollar..

Alexa is claiming as of this weekend, the current rate of that 1 IQD equals 1186.43 US Dollars, ( which is insane ), and it is doing the math calculations correctly based on that preset, if you ask about higher dinar amounts.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 09-03-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!

Alexa UPDATED and is back to what we know as "normal"

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    Alexa is claiming as of this weekend, the current rate of that 1 IQD equals 1186.43 US Dollars, ( which is insane ), and it is doing the math calculations correctly based on that preset, if you ask about higher dinar amounts.

ok as of today, 9/5/18, the Alexa gizmo has been given a front end alignment, and is now pumping out a correct value, that being 1 IQD equals 0.00084286 USD. Release the pigeons !!
    E Pluribus Unum