Thread: Balance Inquiry in ISX at Home 08-10-2018

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Last edited by thebest; 09-10-2018 at 03:59 PM. Reason: image
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    $50 a month service

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    $50 a month service
    $50 a month is the grand deluxe package, there is the budget $12 per month plan as well. I would think this fee would easily be offset by a one or two dinar up tick in any stock prices, especially if you hold any Bagdad soft drink ( IBSD ). The others being they are mostly at rock bottom value already.

How does this fee structure compare to the similar service Al Kamal offers? as it appears to be a very similar software package

if anyone should sign up from here, I would be interested to know if you would have to provide them with what you believe your all current portfolio data might be, or if you just provided your name, broker name and or ISX identity, would they be able to populate the data based on what they should already hold on record ?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 09-11-2018 at 02:00 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.