Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10-18-2018

Supporter and Investor!

10-18-2018

In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad
    A number of citizens demonstrated in Baghdad on Wednesday in Al-Rasheed Street in the center of the capital to demand their money "held" at the Warka Bank in the capital.

A reporter for Alsumaria News, said that a number of citizens demonstrated today, in the area of ​​Rashid Street in front of the Central Bank of Iraq's central Baghdad, to demand the release of their money held with the Warka Bank in the capital.

The protesters confirmed that their money had been in the bank for eight years.

Supporter and Investor!

anyone care to offer a translation?

ok these peeps look like they know something, and have something to say but is written in that sideways text, anyone able to decyper any of this?

warka2.jpgwarka4.jpgwarka1.jpgwarka3.jpg
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    lol the iraqis are screaming for their money... what about us lol they sold all my shares i brought over 3 years 06 to 12... grimy... and now i cant even get the cash lol what the hell mang
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Wow, I guess we are in the same boat
    Last edited by calstar; 10-18-2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: spellinh

Supporter and Investor!
    ok well I have been told thru the grape vine these photos I posted are actually a few months old from an event along the same lines..............of local peeps who have been denied access to their funds, along with a much, much, single larger depositor who never saw funding.

So yes it appears it a sinking ship.............and the clock is running out.............
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Is this true? Just wondering: "You cannot take your money out of Warka, but only just change it into Iraqi stock."
    Follow the money $$

Supporter and Investor!
    Seems like current information is here: Iraq's Warka Bank Victims (facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/Iraqs-Warka...5804980856940/
    Follow the money $$

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian View Post
    Is this true? Just wondering: "You cannot take your money out of Warka, but only just change it into Iraqi stock."
    Warka customers haven't been able to buy or sell shares in years using warka services. Even when warka says so, nothing happens

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Did i read somewhere that it would take Warka Bank up to 8 months to sort them selfs out before they anounced a AGM.????
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 10-26-2018 at 03:46 PM.