Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10-18-2018

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Did i read somewhere that it would take Warka Bank up to 8 months to sort them selfs out before they anounced a AGM.????
    Try to remember where, please.
    Did any one know the longest time for a bank to do the agm?
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Try to remember where, please.
    Did any one know the longest time for a bank to do the agm?
    and they said it will be 3+ months after that before they can buy shares
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    We should see the news about AL WARKA before the RV

Supporter and Investor!
    anyone is still in proxy with warka? WTF is going on with that situation now? Thanks brothers. buy bitcoin
    STILL IN PROXY

Supporter and Investor!
    We should see an updates from AL WARKA very soon......

Supporter and Investor!
    sorry Batman I need to steal your thread here, as the other ones have now become unstable and will not accept any new posts.<br>
    <br>
    UPDATE 5/28/2019 today I find that I can no longer even open the other thread "other banks" to add another post on this subject, so i tried to "edit" to another existing post today and that did not work either, so i have found this post by BATMAN is responding now, but may not last too much longer.<br>
    <br>
    Research finds the last person on file to join this forum was someone named "KRISTIEJIX" on 10/21/2015, like 4 years ago???<br>
    <br>
    I find it difficult to believe but that was the last time recorded that anyone signed in to create a new member here? that indicates to me that the option to become a member here went poof around that time frame, so this bug may have been around for some time now?

QUESTION FOR BATMAN

were you aware that you were the only person able to be making any new thread posts here?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-28-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    I had to clear my cache before mine would work,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    Greetings Brazilerio,

Thanks for your input and suggestion on a possible fix, i will look into that myself. I assume you have been experiencing the same error messages yes?

Hopefully it may clear this error event, but is it a temporary solution?

and it fixed it so that you can now just reply to these threads, or can you now also start an entire new thread now since you cleared your cache?
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-29-2019 at 01:48 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    as we see TODAY 5/30/2019 this error message is systemic now, and 95% of the threads here are effected and becoming unstable. This is a server issue, there is nothing to be fixed at our end. So unless we gain the attention of the owner/operator of this web site, and or the mainframe server provider nothing will improve here.

I see BATMAN, and BRAZILERIO are posting something but it is not allowing those posts to be opened or viewed now.

I have found that this existing post is allowing me to edit and add one line at a time, but not much else is functional here now.

I would believe if someone out there knows someone who works in the I.T. field and prints out the post wolverine made with a copy of the actual fault text, they may recolonize the error language, and possibly have some insight on what to do or see a solution to offer.

I myself have already generated a "trouble ticket" on the vBulletin site, and as of yet have seen no reply. Again I recommend we all do the same and hopefully get their attention on this.

My fear now goes to the fact that the web site admin is way AFK, and not responding at all, and without their input this web site management may be unassailable.

As time goes by now this web site appears to be in jeopardy of surviving. If you wish to post here in some fashion, either find an existing thread that you created and try to edit it to add your messages, or send private messages to share your thoughts on all this.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-30-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    ok this thread appears to be the only one that will allow me to view and then to edit my previous post, seems most others will not even open without the "now known" error messages.

I have seen no response this week to my "trouble" ticket within the vBulletin main frame provider on this event.

I have seen no new posts from anyone aside from the robot posts on Iraqi General News, and those will not all open to view the text as posted.

As much as we all crave for current and valid information on the Dinar, Warka, and the ISX, it seems this forum is critically wounded for any of that now.

I hate to admit it but those silly Dinar Gurus and a few U-Tube pod cast channels have become the only source for info now. I have seen one of those U-tube broadcasts has also recently crashed "Currency365" seems to have gone poof now, they actually had some valid data to share, if you could weed thru the religious dogma that was mixed in.

The "Dinar Guru" site is in high alert of an impending currency rate change tomorrow (again), 800 numbers will go live any second now (again), computer screens are flashing new rates in Las Vegas (again), and supposed "redemption" centers now exist are staffed and ready (again) ........... but what else is new there? So confidence is low on any of that.

What I would look for is when/if the currency sales sites such as Dinar trade should suddenly go off line, and cease all sales would be a clear signal that something has really changed.

What clear information I do see that I have limited faith in is that the Ramadan holiday Gift season is coming to an end this week, and they go back to what they classify as "work"? if that's even possible?

There is reasonable confidence that a report of the "Green Zone" may have been fully opened up to the general public in the immediate future, if not already done, so that's a positive thing, yes?

The ISX remains in operation with business as usual, a few new companies have been listed, and a few have gone off line.

Warka bank remains open as a bank only, but has gone silent on their ISX brokerage department.

As now here on this forum has become inoperative they is now no way to make new thread posts, with limited access to existing posts, as well as no new member accounts can be created, thus again limiting new information. We each now need to look elsewhere for valid information until this is fixed or completely goes off line.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-05-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum