Thread: Warka Password

Supporter and Investor!

Warka Password

For those of you with a Warka online account. If you can log in to your account ....Before your password expires and you get locked out of your account log in and change it yourself. This will give you 1 year from the date of the password change.
    I did it today and it worked fine.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Thanks James. I'm going to try to request a new password again. It's been almost a year and half since I contacted them.

Supporter and Investor!
    I just got mine renewed today via email. I changed my password before it expired before but it still expired even though it said it was good for a year. Maybe they fixed it,,,,

Supporter and Investor!

Warka

ok since this subject was brought up I wanted to see if there was any stock profits indeed posted at Warka, so I tried to log in and I checked my access, as it was not due for renewal as well ......... and it was "no go".

At first it responded with a message "that password is already in use", which got me worried. After a reboot, it responded, although still getting system warning prompts about their web site "certificate" being expired.

I saw.............

• no stock portfolio profits posted, as the balance remains constant for the past 40 days
    • there was a new account identity listed with a similar account number shown to be associated with Al-Wasta
    • there was no on line access for any ISX holdings

Based on this, and that they have gone into "radio silence" mode with no news on anything related to what is happening with fund access, I have opened up a channel with Al Kamal about transferring ISX holdings out of Warka. They at Al-Kamal responded immediately with a path to make that happen. The only hurtle for this is now I must again submit paperwork to the Iraqi consulate and, or, embassy as done before many moons ago, before they can proceed.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

I finally got my password! The expiration 11/19. It took about two days for them about 2 days to answer.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    I finally got my password!
    well its about time hee hee...........Congrats calstar !!!

can you add a bit more detail on how you did it by answering a few questions?

1. you report it took 3 days for them to respond, was that over a weekend or just 3 normal working days?
    2. what e-mail address did you send the request to at warka?
    3. what e mail address did the response come from warka with news?
    4. did you use your original e-mail server to send the request in?
    5. or did you have to create a newer e-mail address/server to get through to them?

this kind of recent activity and your reply's here may help others who are still trying to get them to respond.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    well its about time hee hee...........Congrats calstar !!!

can you add a bit more detail on how you did it by answering a few questions?

1. you report it took 3 days for them to respond, was that over a weekend or just 3 normal working days?
    2. what e-mail address did you send the request to at warka?
    3. what e mail address did the response come from warka with news?
    4. did you use your original e-mail server to send the request in?
    5. or did you have to create a newer e-mail address/server to get through to them?

this kind of recent activity and your reply's here may help others who are still trying to get them to respond.
    I send the email using msn.com at saturday 1:30 am est Baghdad time sunday 08:30 am. It was a one day response.