Thread: Profits

Supporter and Investor!

Profits

Just received my profits for HNTI for 2009-2013-2015-2016-2017 through my broker at Al Karmal.

Also signed/sent a scanned document for Al Karmal to collect my 10% cash dividends and deposit into my account for Baghdad Soft Drinks.

Received earlier in October profits from BCOI .

Supporter and Investor!
    That's my question
    For those with warka
    Yesterday Hbay said
    44 % dividend!!

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Hey James

Did you go through the online service at Al Karmal. Did you have them deposit cash dividends into your Karmal account?

Supporter and Investor!
    The online service is simply a way for you to view your shares (holdings) with real time prices. So your daily balance can change daily. The service will also provided your account balance and transactions. (current balance of dinar, dividends deposited) Yes I have dividends deposited into my Al Karmal account
    If I need to purchase or sell shares I email a form to Al Karmal and it happens the next trading day.

[QUOTE=James;49991]The online service is simply a way for you to view your shares (holdings) with real time prices. So your daily balance can change daily. The service will also provided your account balance and transactions. (current balance of dinar, dividends deposited) Yes I have dividends deposited into my Al Karmal account
    If I need to purchase or sell shares I email a form to Al Karmal and it happens the next trading day.[/QUO I will have to contact Mr Ajina I able to view my account. Hopefully soon all stocks will be activated when they go international. Thanks James.

Supporter and Investor!
    Sounds good Calstar.
    I hope to purchase a few more bank stocks to offset my Warka shares. ( i doubt I will see those again) Maybe getting a few shares at under .20 and waiting for $1.00 will make up for some losses along the way.

Lets keep are fingers crossed on this.