Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Supporter and Investor!
    and should i transfer my delisted stocks into my own name such as my warka stock??

Supporter and Investor!
    We all know Warkaa isn't perfect, but let's not forget how long the delay is for receiving free shares and dividends into your account, Warkaa doesn't have any control over that. Has anyone sold shares they never bought? Has anyone resold shares they sold previously? Proxy owners without legal paperwork that was required in 2009 may lose everything, why take that chance? Simply jump thru the hoops, get the paperwork filed, pay the 2% transfer fees, and hope this pays off.

Now that the selloff has finally ended (celluar ipo), we should see a nice gain in the next 60 days...and I'm all for the 'minor market', lets drive the dogs out and get behind the companies with monetary funds available for growth...i.e. deep pockets

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by lglwzrd View Post
    and should i transfer my delisted stocks into my own name such as my warka stock??
    Your tax records show you already wrote that off!

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Spot on KB. I guess I will need an international tax accountant.

Supporter and Investor!
    Has anyone else had their Warka stock balance zeroed on their portfolio ?

My latest portfolio request detailed my entire Warka holdings as 0, yet two other delisted stocks (National for Food and Basrah Bank) still have their balances as per.

I'm under no illusions here that my Warka stock is worth zero, but to see it recorded as 0 is not what I want to see, at least until the whole situation is resolved one way or another. Trying to get to the bottom of this.
    Last edited by 24mm exposed grid; 02-02-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Supporter and Investor!

It depends

Quote Originally Posted by 24mm exposed grid View Post

My latest portfolio request detailed my entire Warka holdings as 0, yet two other delisted stocks (National for Food and Basrah Bank) still have their balances as per.

I'm under no illusions here that my Warka stock is worth zero, but to see it recorded as 0 is not what I want to see, at least until the whole situation is resolved one way or another. Trying to get to the bottom of this.
    Well if I can't get a statement from them at all does that count as zeroed out or non existent? Hmmm
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!

when i put in a balance request about 1 year ago my warka stock holdings were still there

have yours gone to zero on your warka internet banking ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    when i put in a balance request about 1 year ago my warka stock holdings were still there

have yours gone to zero on your warka internet banking ?
    Mine were there a year ago, but have been zeroed since I last asked for an updated portfolio.

The portfolio, as available online has never been properly accurate or ever been updated, which is why I send in a portfolio request every year or so.

Supporter and Investor!
    Mine were there a year ago, but have been zeroed since I last asked for an updated portfolio.

The portfolio, as available online has never been properly accurate or ever been updated, which is why I send in a portfolio request every year or so.
    Did you get a reason as to why your holdings have been zeroed ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Did you get a reason as to why your holdings have been zeroed ?

As I said, I am trying to get to the bottom of it.