Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isx 2019

Supporter and Investor!

Supporter and Investor!
    James,

this is certainly an interesting format ahead, although would we each still need to go through out brokerages? such as Al Kamal?

Since warka has gone totally inop it seems, would this direct option service give us direct access as we all already have an ISX depository identity as an existing share holder?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Don't know what what the in's and outs will be of this new platform. Al Karmal has collected the following profits for me so far. (I transferred my shares from Warka Feb 2018). Nice to have boots on the ground, no pun intended. I am very happy with their service.

Sadly, Warka NEVER collected a profits "on my behalf" . Yes I did receive shares when the companies offered them but never $ put back into my Warka account.

I'm currently waiting on the profits from Baghdad Soft Drinks to be collected. I signed a form and sent it back to Al Karmal a week ago.

My profits collected AND DEPOSITED in my Al Karmal account thus far
    profits of HNTI-2009-2013-2015-2016-2017
    profits of HISH ( date not listed in my account)
    profits BCOI 2013,2014,2015
    profits BCOI ( date not listed in my account)

P.S.
    The easiest way I have found is to go to the Iraqi Depository Site and search for their weekly magazine.
    http://en.idc-stocks.com/news?ID=7359

It has all the stock news you will need and who will be releasing shares/profits.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi James, This is Carter in Memphis, TN. I hope that you can help me to see if I can transfer my ISX stocks out of WARKA. I don't know the process to do and it seems you have done the right way. Please advise and any suggestions. Thank you, James.

Carter
    901-496-0382
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    My advice is to email Mr. Ajina. Tell him you have stocks at Warka. He will walk you through the process.
    You will need to send your passport and signatures to him. To have the online access of your account you will need to pay $100 a year. (First year was free for me) Once that's started send an authorization letter to Warka and Cc: to Al Karmal asking for all stocks to be transferred to them. Mr. Ajina might send another form for you to sign, I don't remember. I wired some money to Al Karmal and have bought stocks through them usually on the very next day. I am very happy with their service.

Taha Ajina
    Network Eng. IT Manager & Operations at Al Karmal Brokerage

Mobile +(964) 7903726443
    Email taha@isx-karmal.com Website www.isx-karmal.com

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm currently waiting on the profits from Baghdad Soft Drinks to be collected. I signed a form and sent it back to Al Karmal a week ago.

I received this today in my Al Karmal account.

04/12/2018 Receipt Voucher profits of IBSD 1,043,194

Supporter and Investor!
    Last Trading session for 2018 and First trading session for 2019

- last trading session for 2018 will be on Tuesday 25/12/2018 .

- First Trading session for 2019 will be on Wednesday 2/1/2019 .

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    James what form did you sent to Al Karmal or did you sent a letter request?

Supporter and Investor!
    Calstar - I'm unsure what your asking? if its about transferring Warka Stock, then I simply wrote a letter (Word doc) and included my photo and signature asking Warka to transfer all stock to my account at Al Karmal ( after I had an Al Karmal account number) and Cc: Mr. Ajina in the email. He took care of the rest.
    P.S. I had asked for an updated stock report from Warka several weeks before and everything was transferred accordingly.

Supporter and Investor!
    Good evening, James. This is Carter Doyle and I thank you for the information regarding Warka. I have just one more question, James and I will not bother. I know you are busy but when you talk about profits, are you talking about receiving profits that are converted the US Dollars or profits that converted to more shares. I appreciate you clarifying this question .

Thanks, James.

Carter
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.