Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Al-warka account compound interest due.

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

Yes they're not accurate...

Quote Originally Posted by opticalc View Post
    so the yearly interest rate on an IQD savings acct is 2.5%?
    their website is seriously outdated as it shows 5.5%

what is a 1 year CD worth? (the website says 7% so I assume that is also not correct)
    They haven't changed their website information for several years now (since 2014?), and they're not showing the correct interest rates. I tried getting them to move my money into a CD, but they never responded to my requests.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    They haven't changed their website information for several years now (since 2014?), and they're not showing the correct interest rates. I tried getting them to move my money into a CD, but they never responded to my requests.

investindinar
    CD's haven't been available for a few years either. They were supposed to be available again in june of 2018 but who knows what happened. They were also working on getting the Master Card again too but... Probably because we are still waiting for Warka to have the General Assembly Meeting.

Supporter and Investor!
    Does anyone have Mr. Issa's email address? I haven't been on in sometime and need to update my password.
    "WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THEIR GOVERNMENT, THERE IS TYRANNY. WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE, THERE IS LIBERTY." Thomas Jefferson

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you.
    "WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THEIR GOVERNMENT, THERE IS TYRANNY. WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE, THERE IS LIBERTY." Thomas Jefferson