Thread: Commercial Bank of Iraq

Supporter and Investor!

Commercial Bank of Iraq

Trading in the shares of the Commercial Bank of Iraq will commence on Thursday, 17/1/2019 after the General Assembly meeting of the company on 13/1/2019, which includes its decision to distribute cash dividends by (3.5%) of the company's capital of (250) Billion dinars.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    James how do we get these cash dividends? Are they placed in the securities account.

Supporter and Investor!
    Al Karmal collects my cash dividends for me and puts it into my account ( with them). I then usually use this money to purchase more stock of another company. (house money). I never received a cash dividend through Warka, go figure. This was a big reason I switched brokers a year ago.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    If I am correct Al Kamal Securities should automatically be taking these cash dividends and placing them in our accounts at there brokerage.

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes but I always send an email and ask them to act on my behalf.
    I check my account see when dividends have been posted.
    Sometimes it is a few weeks after the posting of said dividend.

Supporter and Investor!
    James, thanks for the heads up on this. Although I believe its safe to assume there have been a few more cash/stock dividends awarded over the last few years from other holdings, and for those of us who are in the Warka limbo category, it seems that their brokerage department is in dormant mode on these cash/stock dividends being collected.

Has anyone herd any news on Warka bank? or the brokerage department at all?

I do see that they are responding to password actions so they are breathing, but beyond that it seems they have gone into "radio silence" mode still aye?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    anyone is still in proxy with warka? WTF is going on with that situation now? Thanks brothers
    STILL IN PROXY

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 435613422 View Post
    anyone is still in proxy with warka? WTF is going on with that situation now? Thanks brothers
    They sold our shares and were supposed to deposit it in our accounts. Proxy shares are gone.

Still hoping I can get back in. Given the last 15 years I'm guessing I still have time before anything real happens.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$