Thread: Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries (IMAP)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Supporter and Investor!

Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries (IMAP)

Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries (IMAP) announced today (Feb. 10, 2019) that it will start distributing 6% cash dividend (IQD0.06 dividend per share) starting Feb. 11, 2019.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Thanks James, I will be glad when they all start distributing cash dividends.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you for the update James, as we do see the ISX is turning a profit on most stocks.

I wish to get your thoughts though on Warka ever being able to post such dividends. As we see with Al Mansour holdings today, over the past 4 maybe 5 years Warka ISX has not posted such information on their web site as they did at one time. I believe over that time period its safe to assume there have been other such dividends, either with stock awards or cash dividends on many ISX stocks.

We see Al Kamal is very diligent at collecting and posting those dividends, but Warka, not so much. Of course there is the opportunity to switch brokerages and get the Al kamal group working for us on them, but in my case it is not possible at this time ( for various reasons ) for me to make that change. So for the moment my lot is cast with Warka, as may be the case for others here.

So my question is two fold. has anyone been able to prod Warka to follow through with any collection of these dividends as they occur?

or, if the time comes that Warka ISX department wakes up again, will any/all such dividends over time, be collected retro-actively and then posted?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    So my question is two fold. has anyone been able to prod Warka to follow through with any collection of these dividends as they occur?
    I have never had a dividend collecedt on my behalf from Warka. Many years ago I did receive "free shares" from various companies as it was a pleasant surprise to see when Warka provided me with a stock update.

or, if the time comes that Warka ISX department wakes up again, will any/all such dividends over time, be collected retro-actively and then posted?
    IMO I feel any dividends that were handed out are gone so if/when Warka resumes their brokerage dept it will be moving forward at that point. Who's to really say. There were just too many unknowns for me to stay with them.