Thread: New York Stock Exchange raises name and logo of Iraq stock market

Supporter and Investor!

New York Stock Exchange raises name and logo of Iraq stock market

New York Stock Exchange raises name and logo of Iraq stock market

Friday, March 8th

Stock Exchange (NASDAQ: NAZDAQ), the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: NAZDAQ), has unveiled the name and logo of the Iraq Stock Exchange, a historic event to raise the name of Iraq and give an important message of great interest by a global institution.

The Iraq Stock Exchange is a self-regulated organization established in 2004. The Iraqi market has been using NAZDAQ's global systems, which have been used by 32 Arab and European stock exchanges and NASDAQ stock exchanges since 2009 until today.

The Iraqi Stock Exchange is one of the most important Arab financial markets as it is keen to use and develop electronic systems. Today, it celebrates with the Iraqi Stock Exchange through an important announcement published on NASDAQ Tower to congratulate the international women and their role in making life

Supporter and Investor!
    Like wow man, eventually

Let's hope we can sell our isx stocks on the nyse

Supporter and Investor!
    Link? Or tweet or Facebook post

Supporter and Investor!
    [url]https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/262933/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%83-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82/ar

Supporter and Investor!
    Link from nyse stock exchange

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar

Iraq isx stock on my trading platform

Been using this trading platform for some time now but really explored all the other different countries stocks until today then I found Iraq ISX with all their companies listed, I did not try to pu3chase any as I am repositioning portfolio ahead of Brexit,ie selling of most of UK and EU stock and watch from the side line awaiting on the dust settling,my platform I use is MARKETS.COM check it out.

Supporter and Investor!
    Haggiisbasher,

To expand on your message a bit, can you clarify a few things please?

are you saying that you can review ISX stocks now on this web site platform? where as you could not do this before?

I assume you have an account, or membership on this platform MARKETS.COM, and so if you wanted to, you could now make ISX stock purchase/trade orders thru this platform? is this correct?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Hi Frank,will look into it more today when the Isx is trading and give update tonite.