Thread: Hope still alive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Supporter and Investor!

Hope still alive

Good morning, I got a response from Mr Issa to a few questions and I thought I'd share them here. His responses kept my hope alive,,,

In quotations are taken from the email:

"we are at the final stage completing the standard procedures and protocols with the Iraqi Company Registration Office to hold our general assembly meeting"

"full services will be gradually made available after the general assembly meeting is completed as part of the Warka Bank Rehabilitation plan"

"no properties are being sold and all information posted outside our website is to be considered legally null and void"

No time frame for anything happening was mentioned and he ends by saying that they will keep us updated through the warka website news bulletin board.

Here's hoping it all happens sooner than soon

Supporter and Investor!
    But it's been a year since the shares announcement

Supporter and Investor!
    yep and 4 years since the CBI said they were going to rehabilitate warka in accordance with the get well plan. All we can do is....wait. Which sucks

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes I agree. Until they release funds we sit and wait. At least we gain a morsel of interest in our account.

Supporter and Investor!
    I believe we all should agree that Mr. I has proven to be a real trooper sticking by the helm of this Warka Ship throughout this epic journey. He has been here since the beginning back in 2005 and has proven to be a champion of this madness, so any word from him is a light at the end of the tunnel for us all.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.