Thread: Iqd coins 3 16 2019

Supporter and Investor!

Iqd coins 3 16 2019

Iqd coins is coming....

Supporter and Investor!
    Some guru's saying coins are not ready, batman knows it is coming...
    Last edited by BatmaninIraq; 03-20-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    A fine of 50 million and imprisonment for a person who hires or starts to prepare for false money

Sunday 24 March

[...]
    [...]

put the Iraqi Central Bank law , judgments of the person who coined or prescribed to prepare counterfeit money Mint a fine of 50 million dinars and imprisonment.

Article 50 (Preparation) stipulates that anyone who hires or initiates the preparation of false money for committing a felony punishable by law shall be liable to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or Imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or both.

According to the Central Bank, Article 51 (possession) of the law considered that any person who intentionally knowingly cheats (buy, accept or offer to buy, accept or possess, acquire, acquire into Iraq ) counterfeit money committing a felony punishable by law to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 5 years or both.

Article 52 (Promotion of counterfeit money) of the Act, paragraph (1), is that any person intentionally knowingly cheating (the promotion of counterfeit money or his willingness to promote counterfeit money or to use it as an original money, export, send or accept counterfeit money outside Iraq) The perpetrator of a felony punishable by law shall be liable to a fine not exceeding 100 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 10 years or both.

Article 53 (token money and coin-like coins) provides that any person who knowingly knows (manufacturing, producing, selling or possessing) any object intended to be used for fraud acts in lieu of coins or coins designed to Shall be guilty of a felony punishable by a fine of not more than (25) million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding two years or both.

[...]

Supporter and Investor!
    The Central Bank confirms the continued supply of banks with small groups of currency[/size]
    [...]
    Economie
    [...]
    2019-05-23 09:26
    [...]

[/size]

Source:
    [...]

[size=18]The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, it continues to provide banks with small groups of currency.

The bank said in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "continuing to provide all banks with small groups of the Iraqi currency."

The bank added that "the supply of this currency is by withdrawing funds from the assets of banks located in the Central Bank."

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq printed large amounts of small currency coins during the last period after most of them were damaged and refused to deal with many citizens.

Supporter and Investor!
    Testing testing....

testing testing.......IT SEEMS A SHORT MESSAGE WILL GO THROUGH NOW

I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS WOLVERINES NEW THREAD BUT I DO SEE HE HAS POSTED THE FULL SAME ERROR MESSSAGES NOW ON ALMOST ALL THREADS HERE NOW. IT APPEARS IF YOU HAVE "CAPS LOCK" SELECTED THINGS WORK BETTER?

ALMOST ALL THREADS HERE NOW ARE NO GO.

IF YOU CAN READ THIS I WOULD ASK WE ALL GENERATE A TICKET WITH THE VBULLETIN SERVER MAINFRAME

THIS EVENT INDICATES THIS WEB SITE ADMIN IS EITHER NOT INTERESTED, AFK OR COMPLETELY GONE

THE ONLY WAY BEYOND GETTING THIS WEB SITE OWNER ADMIN TO RESPOND IS TO NOTIFY THE SERVICE PROVIDER V-BULLETIN TO RESPOND

OR IT IS POSSIBLY A VIRUS OR ATTACK OF SOME SORT FROM THE WEB HACKERS

I AM ONLY ABLE TO GET THIS POST REPLY TO GO THROUGH IS IN SHORT STATEMENTS AND ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS

I HAVE TO SELECT "EDIT" AND DO ONE LINE AT A TIME HERE TO GET IT TO PROCESS NOW

I HAVE SEEN WOLERINES NEW THREAD BUT IT IS UNSTABLE NOW

HE HAS POSTED THE SAME COMPLETE ERROR MESSAGE I AM SEEING AS WELL

THIS WEB SITE NEEDS OVERDUE BASIC REPAIR BY THE OWNER OR THE MAIN FRAME WITHIN THE SERVER V-BULLETIN

OR IT IS AN ACTIVE HACKER ATTACK THAT SEEMS TO MOVE FROM POST TO POST LIKE SOMEONE IS WATCHING

THIS SITUATION IS NOT AT OUR LOCAL LEVEL, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ON OUR SIDE, IT HAS TO BE THE WEB SITE OWNERS TASK TO FIX, OR THE SERVICE PROVIDER V-BULLETIN.COM

IF YOU WISH TO POST HERE DO IT IN SHORT STATEMENTS AND ALL IN CAPS LOCK, AS IT SEEMS TO FUNCTION FOR THE MOMENT THAT WAY HERE NOW FOR ME.

THIS ERROR/FAULT WILL CASCADE HERE SOON, AND THIS ENTIRE WEB SITE WILL GO OFF LINE I ASSUME VERY SOON

SINCE THE OPTION HAS DISAPPEARED TO "CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT" THERE CAN BE NO NEW PEOPLE POSTING HERE NOW

SO THERE MAYBE SOMEONE OUT THERE WATCHING THAT HAS THE SKILL/EXPERIENCE TO SEE THE ERROR MESSAGE THAT WOLVERINE HAS POSTED, AND HAVE A SOLUTION AND THEY CAN NOT LOG IN WITH THAT INFORMATION

WE KNOW THERE ARE QUITE A FEW "LURKERS" OUT THERE SEEKING DINAR INFORMATION AND SEE THIS SITUATION GROW NOW

I WISH TO SUGGEST EVERYONE HERE THAT STILL HAS ACCESS GENERATE A TROUBLE TICKET TO THE MAIN SERVICE PROVIDER V-BULLETIN, AS THE WEB SITE OWNER/ADMIN IS NOT RESPONDING

THAT'S ALL I KNOW, I ASSUME OTHERS ARE TRYING TO POST HERE AND SEEING THE SAME ERROR MESSAGES AS ME, I WOULD SAY TRY THIS CAPS LOCK TRICK AND IN VERY SHORT STATEMENTS SEEMS TO FUNCTION THROUGH EDIT MODE.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-29-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!

Warka Password

I am unable to post within the existing thread about warka passwords, but I as well am not getting a response from them

I am only able to post here, and its one line at a time using the "edit" function

The last response I received had this e-mail heard on it with e-mail source data, and it did include the word "spam" in the header.......
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-13-2019 at 06:48 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    This was from my last communication e-mail header from Warka in April 2018

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 10:45:00 +0300
    To: Mohammad Kamal <mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com>
    Subject: Re: [SPAM] ACCOUNT UPDATE REQUEST
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-13-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    on a separate note, is anyone else still dealing with this BB Code error message issue, or is it just me?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    again on another separate note I wish to share a u-tube link of a pod cast that I have discovered that is most impressive, and very factual based, which is a refreshing change from the "Guru" mania

There is one gentleman that goes by the name "Dinar Investor", he has been in this game for over 10 years, and he posts some very valid news articles that are very applicable and timely to our quest here.

It may be quite possible, he may already be a member here under a different name, and if he wasn't i am sure he would be most welcome here to open up some subject matter he has discovered, but yet again this forum is bugged in such a way that no new members accounts can be created.

His history of posts make total sense, with no bullshit or hype involved, you may find it at the address below if it posts correctly, or just do a u-tube search for "Dinar Investor". if you can find it and see what he has to say and in the way he states it, and please do share your thoughts............ that is if you can !!
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-13-2019 at 07:52 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    Note the Dinar coins available and banknotes. United States Currency: U.S. Dollar U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador. U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $ U.S. Dollar coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, $1 U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank Iraq Currency: Iraqi Dinar Iraqi Dinar (IQD) is the currency used in Iraq. Iraqi Dinar currency symbol: ع.د Iraqi Dinar coins available: 25, 50, 100 dinar Iraqi Dinar banknotes available: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000 dinar Central Bank: Central Bank of Iraq