Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar

Warka bank information

Last week I sent Mr. I an email with the obligatory .jpg letter authorizing them to reset my password and secure the fee necessary for that to happen. On Monday my account was available. Less than a week which is a record for them to respond that fast. Then this morning I received another email from Mr. I and it reads as follows:
    Dear Sir,

Our e-banking department confirms that your online annual subscription has been renewed you can now access your account using the same login details.

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support.

For any further information related to your account and the fine services provided by our good bank please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa
    Deputy Managing Director
    Senior Executive
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, pleasecontact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

This is just a FYI for everyone that can't get a response from Warka. I did send the email to Mr. I and also the address he is indicating. I believe "e-bank" address is the most affective for communicating with the bank.

Good luck to all.

Supporter and Investor!
    Every year resetting of my password has to go through Mr I. I always first send the message to the "e-bank" address, but when they have not responded for three weeks I contact Mr I, and the following day it is fixed.
    I have never received any answer whatsoever from the "e-bank" address.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by bultn View Post
    Every year resetting of my password has to go through Mr I. I always first send the message to the "e-bank" address, but when they have not responded for three weeks I contact Mr I, and the following day it is fixed.
    I have never received any answer whatsoever from the "e-bank" address.
    For me, the ebank address might as well not exist, I have never once got a response or acknowledgement, as per bultn, resetting my of password has always had to go through Mr I.

You would think with Mr I having to deal with this so many times, that he would be doing some serious e-bank arse kicking.

I normally just send it to Mr. I but this time I copied the e-bank address hoping for a different experience. I guess he made it happen and then still they do not take any money for the reset. I'm not complaining just happy I can still see my imaginary money. Do you still use Mr. I for establishing CD's?

Supporter and Investor!
    For what it's worth, money is still moving into and out of the Warka IQD accounts for ISX trades.

Supporter and Investor!
    Has anyone purchased any of the Asiacell Stocks through Warka?

Supporter and Investor!
    Can someone please post Mr. I's email address? Thanks very much.
    What we do in life...echos in eternity. :nod:

Here ya go. Good luck!

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks very much shinerguy! Appreciated.
    What we do in life...echos in eternity. :nod:

Supporter and Investor!
    Here's an interesting question. How many folks here have actually met Mr. I? He doesn't exist! Neither does your Warka account. The reason you never get response from e banking is because it goes nowhere. Then Mr. I magically fixed your password and your back to looking at a fictitious account. I'm kicking my ass for being an idiot thinking I could get rich off a bunch of crooks. I'm sorry for this rant just pissed that I spent retirement money on this scam. God, I should known better. If only I could get my hands around Al Bunnia's neck.