Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: reset password 2019

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    How did you access Warka Online? Is security upgraded.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    How did you access Warka Online? Is security upgraded.
    I use FireFox and added a "security exception" way back when the security message first started showing. Google "security exception" for whatever browser you use and you should find step by step instructions,,,

Thank you I appreciate it.

B

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Hi CF, I'm hoping Mr Issa was too busy working with the CBI "expediting" the process to start giving us our money back

Let's see if I can answer you questions...

1 - I sent the email to
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.come-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.comifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

2 - e-bank sent email with pw to m k issa email, and m k issa email sent to me. ifrd email had "read" my email

3 - I always attach the signed document requesting a new password and authorizing the 15k iqd to be withdrawn from my account.

4 - not applicable

5 - No charge to renew the password. I haven't been charged for this is many years

6 - I didn't look to see about ISX trade options or anything to do with the ISX as I have no stocks with Warka

Hope this answers your questions CF. I tried adding the document I send but couldn't. I know it's here somewhere on this forum though

Anyone needing a password renewal should start/continue emailing monday - thursday, around 9:30am baghdad time.

Yes, indeed this is all great news that someone has shown evidence that Warka is responding finally, and confirms that the rumor Mr I was somehow separated from the bank are false.

I am generating mail again now to request a reset myself and waiting to see a response as well.

I am glad you were able to expand on your results Brazilerio, I would think we all here appreciate your input on this. It took me a few days to be able to access this web site again, as it appears to still be having issues of some sort. It was inaccessible on the web for the past 3 days here. I still am at a loss here to understand what is happening among the admin gods here, but its working today, and I wanted to say thank you to you.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 02-18-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the info.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    That's now 2 years to the day since Warka bank of criminals updated their web site news,why are the bank directors not being arrested that's wot I want to know.