Thread: 6-15-2019.fb

Supporter and Investor!

6-15-2019.fb

MANY OF YOU WILL START TO REMEMBER, BACK IN AUGUST 2017, THE CBI HAD A “SECOND” WEBSITE (cbi.3eyon-host.net),

LINKED THRU THE STATISTICS SECTION OF THE MAIN WEBSITE.

WHAT WAS INTERESTING AND IMPORTANT TO NOTE BACK THEN, WAS THE RATE LISTED ON THE SECOND WEBSITE WAS $1USD = 1.20 DINARS.

THEN THE 2 WEBSITES MERGED AND THIS RATE DISAPPEARED AND WAS NEVER TO BE HEARD OF OR SEEN AGAIN

UNTIL YESTERDAY…..BOOOOM!!!!

YES, VERY INTERESTING, THAT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAS MENTIONED THIS $1 USD = 1.20 DINARS RATE….

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2017.

SO THE QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK, IS WHY ARE THEY NOW BRING THIS UP AGAIN WHEN THEY HID IT SINCE 2017???

I BELIEVE THE REASON WHY IS THAT THE RATE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.

NOW, JUST AS REMINDER OF HOW THE CBI LIST THE RATES. 1.20 DINARS = $1 USD.

THIS IS A 1 TO 1 RATE. WELL ACTUALLY NOT, IT’S ABOUT 0.83 CENTS REALLY.

SO REMEMBER HOW IT WORKS AS THE VALUE OF DINAR DECREASES AGAINST THE US DOLLAR, THE VALUE OF THE US DOLLAR INCREASES.

Supporter and Investor!

so this Saturday?

ok this is something to share now, this guy "Dinar Investor" on u-tube firmly is advertising that this entire dream is coming to an end this coming Saturday/Sunday when the Iraqi Parliament finish's the vote on the remaining 4 minster positions

beyond that he has made the claim he knows what exact time of day the rate change will happen??????

now that's a gutsy call way beyond anyone I have ever seen anyone ever claim to know, all I can say I hope he is correct

here's the link on u-tube............. www youtube com/watch?v = QgqXVh8Rjyc <----- I had to modify this link text and put in some spaces between words to get it to post here
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-19-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    ok I myself am still unable to post anywhere else but this particular thread, I have to assume others are effected by this unknown "bug" on this forum now, as I see even Batman has not posted anything recently. So I must assume he is dealing/encountering it as well?

The only way I can post is entering one line at a time, then save it, and then come back to edit to add more lines.

The recent news I can see coming out of Iraqi is mainly off u-tube, as "Dinar Investor" has been quite active with current news of the final formation of the new seated government there, and what might happen shortly there after........ payday???????? I suggest peeps here may find his channel on u-tube most informative, as this forum has become dysfunctional now.

From what I see there the big news to watch now is that there is a new "Governor of the central Bank" just today, and the question is will he pull that trigger now?

a message for James.............. I see your post about Warka responding, I am unable to post in that thread without getting the "error" messages, as it appears it took about 10 days for them to respond, I have just myself sent a similar g-mail now, and will report if/when they respond.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-28-2019 at 02:57 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!

Rumor control reports the CBI has reduced the aution schedule

There is a news article floating around that the CBI has changed the IQD Public daily auction schedule from 5 days a week to only one day a week effective immediately ....... this is a solid sign of impending change?

there have been a few "Guru" who claim that the auctions needed to end completely before any rate change can happen, they have now reduced that activity to one day suddenly.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 07-05-2019 at 11:29 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!

Brief website black out

I have seen for the past few days this web site address went to a "expired and out of service" type link, until just today its displaying a standard format again now. I had assumed the web admin had finally surfaced to approach the issue and make repairs, although not much has been corrected thus far, as at my end most threads go to the "gibberish" messages most of us have seen, all except this one is available to post new messages at my end.

The intercept messages I saw indicated this web address had expired, and a bill was due to be paid to the "GO DADDY" mainframe service provider, has anyone here attempted to contact the server admin? or service provider to get any response on this issue?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!
    8-13-2019 Newshound Guru EHankins Article: "An Iraqi passenger arrested in Al-Shalamjah port in possession of 2.5 million dinars." In my opinion this person knows that the dinar is about to Skyrocket in price real soon ...why take a trip now and pay the expense for a long stay out of country ...